#29 He proposes [Clint, Bruce, Thor, Loki]

Clint: He wanted it to be special but simple so... ¿Rememer that shooting area on the archery school where you first met? Well, he had to go again to give some other teahcer class -orso he told you- and wanted you to go with him. Well, at first you complained but agreed when he told you he would take you for a milkshake later. So as soon as you heard the word "milkshake" you stood up from the couch and ran to the door grabbing your coat. You didn't even bother to change your black jeans and white shirt. While kids and teenagers were practicing you were constantly repeating the same question: "is it over now?" and with time everyone were counting the time it took you to ask again. Every three minutes. Everyone would sigh and roll their eyes everytime you repeated the question.
Finally someone yelled "TWO MINUTES LEFT!" and you were about to yell in response when suddenly Clint ran towards you and everyone started running around making a circle around you two. "Is it time to go?" you asked. "Not exactly" Clint answered. "Thanks for being here tonight!" he spoke as if he was hosting a TV show, looking at you and then around. "And thanks to everyone for helping me tonight!" he pretended to have a microphone. Someone played music from a trivia TV show. Clint sat next to you on the wooden bench, pretending to look to the public.
"Okay, miss (y/n), this is your last question, worth a thousand dollars. Are you ready?" You nodded slowly, very confused. But you knew exactly what was happening when everyone started yelling "oooow" as Clint kneeled in front of you. "Miss (y/n) (y/l/n), will you marry me, Clint Barton?" You jumped from the bench. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" he stood up and you jumped straight to his arms. "Now we can go for that milkshake." He announced putting the ring on your finger, it obviously had to have an arrow on it.

Bruce: He tried to do it a scientific way, but after failing several times, he decided to just go old school and ask you with a fancy, romantic dinner. He prepared everything for when you arrived home, he cooked, prepares a table for you two with two plates, two wine cups and two candles; he even played some music. When you arrived home he wouldn't let you go to the dinning room and you protested wanting to know why, but he wouldn't explain. He told you to dress nicely but confortable. You wore a black skater dress and black flats {flats are the best-shut up, writer. Nobody cares if you can't wear heels.- Ow:(}
When you were ready you came out from your bedroom and he was already waiting for you outside. After this, he took you to the dinning room, you gasped in surprise when you saw what he had prepared. "What is all this for?" You asked excited. "Celebrating. I'll tell you later what we are celebrating." He said giving you a wink. After a pleasant dinner you insisted on knowing why he had prepared this and what were you celebrating. He finally sighed and said "here goes nothing." He stood up and looked for something on his pocket.
"(Y/n) I prepared all this to show you how much I care for you and your love, and we're celebrating our..." He kneeled and opened a black box with a ring on it. "...engagement if you say yes... Will you marrye, (y/n)?" You quickly stood up covering your mouth with your hand. "Sure, yes, oui, , ja, tak!" You said. "I love you!" You both said at the same time.

Thor: Everybody knows he isn't any quiet. He doesn't even try to be. So when he decided to propose to you, he wanted to do it on public. He took you to a picnic at the park, he knew you wouldn't suspect a thing because you often had picnics at the same park. As usual you packed a blanket, two plates and glasses, sandwiches, apple juice, -you love apple juice- some cookies and obviously Pop Tarts. You wore a pink sundress and he wore blue jeans and a white T-shirt.
You then headed to the park and sat exactly on the same spot where you always sit. As usual you chatted, laughed, even cried from laughter! You played around, running, playing with a frisbee and throwing sticks to a random dog who was a the park. When you felt tired you sat again to eat pop tarts and cookies. He suddenly looked nervous, and you notices this because when he took a Pop Tart he broke it into pieces. "Are you okay?" You asked. He smiled and stood up.
"Everyone! I have something important to say!" He yelled, his booming voice calling everyone's attention. Soon a group of people were standing around you, watching the whole scene. He cleared his throat and started. "This lady is the most beautiful, lovely, heart taking lady I have ever met" he announced to everyone making you blush.
"And I love her and I'm lucky because she happens to love me back" he continued earning some awwes from the multitude around you. "And today I brought her here because I have a very important question to ask her... And the question is..." He sat on your side and took your hand in his. "Lady (y/n), will you marry this Norse god?" You were shocked and spent several seconds, jaw dropped, absolute silence. "Y-yes..!" Everyone clapped and yelled around you. Thor helped you stand up from the ground and pulled you into a bone breaking hug as he repeated how much he loved you.

Loki: He took you, get again, to Sicily, this time not to the beach, but to a mountain. Climbing, well, you didn't mind climbing. Even better, there were stairs to make it easier but why? Why did he wanted you to do so? "Why can't we go to the beach instead?" You asked more than half way up. "Soon you'll know why my dear" he answered, you could feel him smirking. It could have been less tiring if he haven't picked the highest one of the Madonie Mountains at Sicily, Pizzo Carbonara.
Almost to arrive to the highest point where people was allowed to climb, you were complaining about how tired you were so far, so he decided it was enough. "So why are we here?" you asked sitting ok a rock. You were sweating and you hated sweating. Your face was total complaining. You rested your head on your hands looking to the ground. "We are here, my dear, because high things are worth made on high places" you reacted to his words by giving him a confused look. "What do you mean by «great things»?"you asked. Using his magic, he cloned himself ten times. You turned around, more confused than never. And then the clones spoke.
"Listen, I..." "Brought you here because..." As each of them spoke they disappeared. "I need you to know that..." "You're the best thing that happened to me..." "Ever, you're gorgeous, amazing, beautiful..." "My favorite thing in the world..." "My baby girl..." "My girlfriend..." "So I wanted to ask you my dear..." They all disappeared and only the original Loki was remaining. "Will you marry me?" He asked as he kneeled. You gasped and started crying immediately. "Oh my God Loki, yes, yes I will!" Wiping your tears as he put the ring on your finger, it had an emerald on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The image describes me right now. *It's a good thing I already know how to calculate sin, cos and tan lol* Ugh I hate final partials -_-

~The writer x.