#6 Embarassing situations.

Steve: You loved to sing. Even though you weren't the best singer in the world, you had your skills. Once you were showering while he wansn't home, and singing your lungs out."And I wish to you jooy and happiness!" You were so concentrated in the song that you didn't hear Steve entering to the room where the bathroom was. "But above all this I wish you looove!" he heard you and came closer to the door. "And IIIIIIIIIIIIII will aaaaaalways love youuuuuuu! IIIIIIIIIIIII will aaaaaalways love youuuuuu..!" "Me too baby!" you heard and blushed, and instantly shut up. When you were out and dressed, you went to the living room and Steve started clapping, which made you blush even harder.

Thor: You were always embarassing yourself in front of him. Once, you were at an outdoors party and the skirt of your long dress got stuck on a wire and it ripped all the way up to your thigh when you tried to pull. "Thor, we need to go." you called awkwardly. He didn't want to leave until you showed him the large rip on your dress. Other time, you fell off the bike while biking at the park and hit your head. You had to go to the hospital and got five stitches. Things like this happen to you a lot. And you are always embarassed.

Tony: It was one of those lazy days in which Tony woke up late. You woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. About an hour after of trying to sleep again and faling, you finally got up. You decided to make breakfast, french toast and fried eggs with bacon. While getting your ingredients and stuff ready, you thought it was so quiet, so you asked JARVIS to play some music. "Don't you worry don't you worry child! See Heaven's got a plan for you!" you sang as you danced all over the kitchen, moving your booty from here to there. You didn't even notice Tony had already woken up and was watching the entire show. When the song ended, he just stood there. "Nice show, baby" he said, calling your attention at last. "T-Tony, I..." "No, no, keep going. You're amazing."

Clint: You were going on vacation once and decided for the beach. After registering in the hotel, you spent all evening at the sea. You wore a halter, blue bikini and, as he said, you looked gorgeous. You were having a great time, sunbathing and playing in the water, but then your bikini decided to betray you. While in the water, the knot at the back of your neck decided to untie itself, exposing you. You suddenly felt a little more loosened and looked down, you gasped in fear, looked around but luckily nobody saw you. "Umm Clint?" you called. "Yes my love?" he responded, walking towards you. "Umm, I need a little help here" you said awkwardly. You showed him and he gasped, quickly tying it again. "There" he said and you continued having fun.

Bruce: You often were embarassed when you couldn't solve something without help and when it was solved, you thought of how easy it was, or when you broke something important, or when you simply had it all wrong on your work. He would say it was okay to have difficulties every now and then, but this just made freak you out like nothing else. Whenever one of those things happened to you, you would feel so embarassed you wouldn't look at anyone for the rest of the day.

Loki: Once you felt so awkward and embarassed when after making out with him and stopping right before something more happened, you didn't know what to say and just stare at him awkwardly, blushing, looking in your mind for the correct words to say. In other cases just like that you had said so many stupid things... Sometimes he would just let out a little laugh and kiss you again, but not that passionately...

Pietro: Once you were walking down the street, golding hands, talking and laughing, when you heard a familiar voice calling your name. "(Y/n)?" Oh boy. Yes, sure it was him. You turned around to see your ex boyfriend Liam."Oh hey, Liam" you greeted, faking a smile. "Who is this?" Pietro asked, putting his arm on your waist. "Umm, Pietro, this is my ex boyfriend Liam, Liam, this is Pietro, my-" Pietro interrupted. "I'm her boyfriend" he said, highlighting the word "boyfriend." "Oh, okay, nice to see you." he then left, you felt so embarassed and apologized. Yes, you apologized to Pietro for bumping into your ex.

Bucky: Once you fell down the stairs right into him. You felt instantly embarassed, altough he wasn't hurt, but you were. He inmediately took you to the ER where they fixed your ankle and you had to use an otrhopedic boot for the next three weeks. You were very embarassed when you fell on him, but you were WAY more embarassed about how you walked with the freaking boot. He used to laugh at you when you complained about the "freaking boot" as you named it, which made you more embarassed. At that time you felt jealous about him not getting hurt so you could laugh at him too.