#3 You move in.

Steve: You and Steve have been dating for ten months now, but a couple months back you had lost your job and couldn't pay for your apartment anymore. You told Steve this because if you left, you'll have to move with your parents in Seattle. His reaction wasn't the best but after hours and hours of thinking he came up with an idea. "Move in with me" he offered. In fact, he begged. At first you refused because you didn't want to be a charge, but you didn't want to leave him and he didn't want you to leave. So that week you packed all your stuff and he helped you carry all into his apartment.

Tony: Five months later on your relationship, he started calling you at nights because he needed help. You didn't think this was incorrect, because you were still working for him, but it turned into a problem when the difficulties couldn't be solved by the phone and you had to drive all the way to the Avengers Tower. He noticed this was taking your sleep hours away, so one day while you were working he went to you and said "You're moving in here." At first you couldn't understand, but then he explained himself and you agreed, next two days were full in carrying your stuff to your new home.

Thor: You wanted to move in with him because lately he was going to Asgard very frequently and you would love to be the first who sees him arrive from Asgard, so one day when he had just arrived and was leaving in three weeks, you asked if you could move in with him and explained why, and after many minutes thinking about it, he said "I don't see why not, Lady (y/n)." So you prepared all your things which were a lot and brought everything into Thor's house on Midgard, But you knew still his real home was Asgard.

Bruce: He was constantly busy on his down lab, and he had very little time to go out and look for you. You hadn't seen each other for a week now, and he noticed this wasn't fair for you, because you dedicated all your free time to him and he was just too lazy to go and look for you. So one day he calls and he tells you "We need to talk." you thought he was leaving you, but he said "I want you to move in here. I'm not giving you the enough fair time and you don't reserve this. So start packing and I'll go help tomorrow." You were so excited and inmediately started packing. Three days later you were fully in.

Clint: After almost a year and a half of dating, he finally took the courage to make you the request. He wanted to move in because he wanted you to be closer to him, and he could see you wake up and things like that. He was just very romantique. So he asked once and directly, and you obviously accepted. At that time you lived with your friend Lily, you explained everything to her and she was almost more happy than you. She told you there wasn't any problem and to be happy. So the next week you finished taking your stuff to Clint's house.

Pietro: When he asked you, you had been together for six months. He knew it was very fast decision, but he was so jealous he wanted to protect you at any time. The only detail: Wanda lived with him. You thought she would never accept her brother bringing a girl home forever and she would not approve, but for your surprise, she was very excited too and inmediately accepted. Best of all? Since the apartment had only two rooms, you had to share yours with Pietro's.

Loki: (ignoring his exilium) He was just freed from Avengers Tower and he took you with him to Asgard. At first Odin wouldn't approve this because you were a human, but with time he just got used to you being there. In fact, he and Frigga started considering you as their daughter too.

Bucky: It had been nine months since you started dating. Once, like always you were chatting and laughing at everything and he suddenly came to the idea of you moving in. "(Y/n)?" he called. "Yes?" "Would you like to move in?" "Sure!" you laughed, thinking this was another of his jokes, but when you saw he wasn't laughing, you got serious. "Oh God is this for real?" you asked. "I'm sure it is." he replied. "Then I surely want." next week you had fully moved in.

A/N: I suck I know ): anyways, enjoy!