#30 He gets you a pet

Steve: He arrived home from a mission with a big, black very dirty dog which at first intimidated you but as soon as you two gave him a bath and fed him, you discovered he was lovely. You named him Mr. Woof and he slept by your side when Steve wasn't home.

Tony: A brown female hamster and a white male hamster which he decided to name sprinkle and chocolate. Yeah, weird names, but to be honest he named them at 3am. while he was working at his lab and he woke you up to tell you their names. The little rats as you called them were cute and funny but used to fight against each other.

Clint: He gave you a ferret. You loved him to the point you built him his own room, something like Mrs Kipling's room on Jessie. He was your baby before Luke arrived and denied to give him away when you knew Luke was coming.

Bruce: You actually stole it from his lab when he was about to experiment with it. He was a green iguana and you named him Robert. It was fun to play with him even when he escaped or didn't do anything at all.

Pietro: He got you a female beagle puppy for your birthday and you named her Lady. You love her and how she plays on the backyard and with the twins. She reminds you of a dog you lost when you were little.

Thor: He bought you a snake. A SNAKE! At first (and with first I mean like three months) you were freaking out and really mad but with time you got used to have a reptile on your house. You named it Sissy for obvious reasons.

Loki: In one of your trips to Italy, you were walking by a pet shop and decided to go inside. As soon as you entered you fell in love with a white kitten with one green eye and one blue eye. He bought it to you as a gift and you named her Alaska. As soon as you two arrived home and showed the new pet to Gianna, she fell in love with her as well.

Bucky: He came home with a clear brown bunny on a big cage, so big you were surprised he could carry it himself. As soon as you saw the bunny you took him and yelled like a fangirl. You named him... *Brace yourselves for the super creative name* Bunny and he was your happiness when Bucky wasn't home.