Who's faster? ☆Pietro Maximoff vs Barry Allen☆

"On your marks, ready, set..." this was about to happen. Your boyfriend and your favorite fiction/real life TV show protagonist were about to race against each other just to know who was faster.

If there was something Pietro knew he wouldn't stand, it was the fact of someone being faster than him. And this leads us to the other day...

*flashback*

Pietro and you were sitting on the couch, watching TV as every Sunday afternoon. There was a Flash special which you thought you were watching alone, as Pietro usually falls asleep at this hour, but suddenly his voice changed your thoughts.

"Baby" He called, to which you answered with a "hum". "Do you think he's faster than me?" He asked, concern filling his voice. You decided to prank him. "Well, of course he is! Didn't you see him? He ran around the world in less than a minute!" his expression changed from worried to kind of angry.

By his expression you knew something bad would happen. Suddenly you were standing near the door. "So...This, Barry Allen guy, is he actually..." he gulped and didn't even finish his sentence. You didn't know what to do, or what to say. "Where does he live?" "Umm... Central city, but that's its fake name... the real location where it's supposed to be is Athens, Ohio..." he smirked, proud about your knowledge. "Excellent, we're going there." He took your jacket and his, and without any warning, sped off with you in his arms.

When you arrived, like three minutes later you started searching for him. I know it's a little stupid to look for a character that has no idea about your existence just because your boyfriend wants to race against him, isn't it?

You knocked on what seemed like the hundredth door in like two hours, a young man with long hair opened. "Hi, I'm Cisco. What can I do for you?" he asked, looking at you without realizing Pietro was there. "We're looking for Barry Allen, do you know him or have you seen him?" You repeated the question by... You had lost the count of how many times you asked that. "Barry? What do you want him for?" The guy asked confused. "Well, my boyfriend here..." you said, pulling Pietro to sight. "...Wants to race against him." You smiled sarcastically at the guy, who seemed to be more confused than never.

"I'll call him" Cisco finally said, "Finally!" You both said tiredly. "Yeah, I' Barry, what do you need?" the famous boy appeared at the door making you let a fangirl squeal escape. "Oh, right." You cleared your throat. "We need you to race my boyfriend so he can accept the fact that you're faster than him" you said in an annoyed voice, after Pietro had taken you peregrinating all day just because of his traumas. Barry smirked. "Fine, I will."

*End of flashback*

"GO!" you finally said. The time was passing so fast yet so slow for the two boys. They had agreed to run all through America: first through all the U.S., make a scale at Mexico, and take a souvenir from there so that they could prove they were there, then to Brazil, souvenir, blah, blah, blah... Cisco would take Pietro's time and you would take Barry's. You waited, and waited. Three minutes passed and they didn't appear. Suddenly, you saw something running towards you and it was both of them. They had to clap their hands with Cisco and you so that you'd know when to stop the chronometer.

Do you want to know who won? Well, turns out that they both arrived at the same time. At first they were both annoyed but then accepted the reality and laughed at their competitiveness. At last, you ate the food the boys had brought as souvenirs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY, so here's the first imagine, sorry if it took so long... I know, I know, the Flash is faster. Flash runs at speed of light and Pietro runs at speed of sound... So yeah, he's faster. I just didn't want none of them to lose, so... I did that.

Your writer <3.