It all was Tony's idea ~ Sons and Daughters imagine.

Allisson's P.O.V.

My dad is going to hate us. He's going to ground us forever, Tony and me. God, I don't know how I let this happen. "Let's pull a prank on the principal, he'll never know it was us!" My brother is so stupid. Not only because he decided to super glue everything at her office, but also he asked me and the rest of the Avengers kids and Loki's and Bucky's daughters to help him. But the most stupid thing was that we actually accepted. Now the things we super glued were: Ella super glued the windows closed while Luke and Tony glued the desk to the floor, then Veronica glued the pictures frames on her desk while Vanessa and I glued the computer and mouse on her desk. Anaïs and Sean glued the locker to the wall, while Gianna and Jason glued the chairs under her desk and in front of it. Well... Everything was unmovable and basically unusable. The only thing we forgot about was... The security cameras.

Yeah, we were kinda brave and badass for almost an hour, but a few minutes later on, we knew it was al fucked up when Jason asked, "Guys... Who turned off the cameras?" In that moment we all looked at each other in fear, and nobody said a thing. Everyone ran out of the office. Although we all were scared as hell, everyone was laughing about what we did. But later that day...

Gianna's P.O.V.
The Maximoff twins and I were on physics class when we heard the intercom call:

"Attention, teachers and students. We want Anthony and Allisson Stark, Ella Rogers, Luke Barton, Veronica and Vanessa Maximoff, Sean Thorson, Jason Banner, Anaïs Barnes and Gianna Lokidottir to come to the principal's office RIGHT NOW!"

Damn, we're screwed. Everyone was looking at us, some were surprised, some of them weren't. I looked over to the twins, who were giggling as they stood up. "Why are they so happy? They are about to get suspended" I thought. Although they weren't allowed to use their powers at school, they zoomed out of the classroom to meet the others. As I walked out from the classroom I saw Ella coming out from her art class as well and couldn't help but laugh at her panic face. "My dad will ground me forever" she said as we walked slowly down the hall, taking our time. The Maximoff twins were waiting for Tony and Allisson to come out from the gym as they were on PE class. Sean and Jason had just come out from chem class, and Anaïs comlained becauae she was in the middle of an improvisation on drama club. "Drama queen" I thought.

When we were all together, we walked towards the office, laughing because we were thinking about the principal's reaction when she noticed out little prank. We all decided to blame Tony, except for him obviously. We entered slowly and Tony and Allisson sat on the chairs we had glued to the floor just a couple of hours earlier. The rest of us was standing up behind them. The principal started talking.

"Hello guys, thanks for coming. Now can you explain WHY in the WORLD is everything GLUED to the FLOOR OR THE WALL OR MY DESK?!" She talked then yelled. We kept our laughter back, her expression was so funny but we tought it wasn't a good idea to laugh right now. "Um... We... Uh..." Ella started but we all cut her off except for Tony. "This was Tony's idea, Mrs McNight!" we all said, pointing at him. The principal glared at him. "Why thank you guys!" He said throwing his hands up in surrender, rolling his eyes. Mrs McNight kept silent for a few minutes, then took a deep breath and continued. "Tony, you are suspended." "WHAT? NO! But I wasn't the only one, they helped me!" he exclaimed. "But it was your idea..." Sean answered and we all nodded in agreement. "Dad is going to kill you..." I said teasingly. "That is not helping sister!" He yelled at me. "Enough!" The principal yelled.

"And the rest of you... I'm going to call your parents and we'll meet later." We all looked at her and then at each other in fear, except for the Maximoff twins. "You can go back to your classrooms" she said in a bitchy, hypocritical tone. There were only four more periods to leave. We all went out the office while Mrs McNight dialed a number on the phone. "Hello, Mr Stark..?" We heard before the door was closed.

[[[To be continued]]].

Cast:
Allisson Stark - Lily Collins.
Anthony Stark Jr - Grant Gustin.
Ella Rogers - Elle Fanning.
Veronica Maximoff - Alexandra Burimova.
Vanessa Maximoff - Alexandra Burimova.
Luke Barton - Nathan Kress.
Sean Thorson - Austin Butler.
Jason Banner - Zayn Malik.
Anaïs Barnes - Kristina Romanova.
Gianna Lokidottir - Cara Delenvinge.

~~~~
Hello! Yeah, I know some of you want to know what happened next... ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BABIES! Okay, thanks for reading! Love y'all!

~The writer x.

PS. Oookay so I don't know, seriously I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to update a lot the next three weeks bc I'm with graduation stuff and things like that and also I'm moving to another city so I'll probably have to be packing and stuff. But don't loose hope, I will update every now and then.