Steve RogersxReader imagine.

Dedicated to: @havsher.

Character characteristics~
Name: Ariana.
Age: Unknown.
Specific looks: Petite, brown hair, brown eyes.
Personality: She's a shy girl.

It had been a long day and it was only 3pm. Your boyfriend Steve Rogers hadn't been home since yesterday morning when he left for a mission and to be honest, you missed him a lot. He hadn't told you when he was coming back and when he did that you knew it was going to be a long time until he came back or... Well, you better don't think about it.

You had spent most of the day yesterday just in your laziness, laying on your bed hugging Steve's pillow, watching Netflix in your pajamas all day eating cheetos and cookies, and when the night arrived you showered and changed into new pajamas. Today wasn't being a lot different, Netflix, pajamas, Steve's pillow, snacks, but now you were on the couch. Let's say you didn't like to socialice a lot.

You were thinking about Steve and wondering how was he doing when you heard someone knock at the door. You stood up thinking who could it be, everyone else of the team was at that mission, your friends were taking the finals you didn't have to take. You opened the door and to your surprise, a beaten up looking Steve with multiple cuts and bloody scratches all over his body.

"Steve!" You yell hugging him not caring if you got blood in your shirt, he was way taller than you but you didn't care. "Ariana!" He answered as he hugged you back and kissed your lips tiredly. Then he entered. You hugged each other for several minutes before he walked straight to the couch and dropped himself on it without saying a word. You sat on his lap kissing his lips again and again, you stopped for a minute and looked worried at his scratches.

You stood up and went for the first aid kit you had at the kitchen. This was the third time you had to use it in two months. You started thinking that maybe he was risking himself too much and you were afraid he didn't come back to you someday. You walked back to the couch. He had already changed into sweatpants and had a white shirt on his hands.

"I've missed you a lot" you said taking out a cotton ball and some alcohol. "I thought you were going to take longer" you added as you cleaned the scratches on his arms and his chest. "We thought that too" he said, hissing in pain as you rubbed his cuts and scratches. You sighed. "What did you do to get yourself like this?" You asked concerned. "Well Ari, I have to say I saved Clint's ass again" he said smirking. You smirked too, thinking about Clint's ass being saved by your brave boyfriend. "My brave man" you said giving him a quick kiss.

As you continued cleaning his bloody scratches, you kept in silence for a while and then said, "I think you're risking yourself too much, you know... It's just that I'm afraid someday you won't come back" your words caused Steve to look at you rising an eyebrow. "So you don't trust me as a super soldier?" He asked. "No, it's not that. I know you are awesome. But everything can happen out there..." You said with a worried voice. When you were finished with his torax you continued with his back, which was way worse. He hissed in pain again as the alcohol wet cotton ball touched his deepest scratch. "It's okay, I'm almost done" you said trying to comfort him. Luckily he didn't need stitches.

When you finished you bind his chest up {sorry if it's misspelt} and he put his shirt on, standing up to go to the bedroom, not before kissing you deeply. You missed his kissing when he was gone. You follow him, walk in front of him and hug him, your head barely reaching his chest as you were such a petite girl. "I missed you" you say for the second time since he arrived. He hugs you back and starts playing with your hair. "I've missed you too, baby."

He stands there quietly, thinking for a while. "Do you want to go out or something?" He asks nicely, sitting on the bed. "I'd love to, but I know you need to rest" you smile at him before continuing. "So why don't we stay here and cuddle while watching movies?" You say kissing his lips again, you would never get tired of kissing him. "Or why don't we..." He says leaving the sentence unfinished and stands up. He bends to kiss you deeply, placing one of his hands on your neck and the other one on your waist, as you place both hands on his back following his pace, at first slowly, getting more and more passion as minutes passed. He starts playing with your hair as you move your hands up an down his back.

After some good five minutes of a great making out session, he finally pulls out. "I love you" he says kissing you shortly, biting your lip. "I love you more." After that you both followed Ariana's plan of cuddling and watching movies for the rest of the day. "Now, tell me how you saved Clint's ass this time?" You asked as he laughed.

Hope you like it (:

~The writer x.