#6 You fight at school [Daughters preference].

Steve and Ella Rogers.
It wasn't your fault that Jess, the most popular and hottest guy at school liked you [I know its cliche]. You had always been in love with Tony Stark Jr, and everybody knew that (even him), except maybe for the most bitchy girl, Katelyn, who made her school life mission to ruin yours. This was for months and months, until one day, after she spread some rumors about you and Luke Barton making out at the janitor's room, and Luke's girlfriend Veronica Maximoff yelled at you, you got tired of her and decided to finally used the strength your dad's alterated DNA inherited you and fight her. When classes ended you quickly went straight to her and pulled her out to the patio and slapped her right on her cheek. "Why was that?!" She yelled, just a second before punching you on the ribs. Seconds later, you two were on the floor, she was pulling your hair as you hit her several times on the face. Everybody started gathering around you starting for your friends, looking at you two fight until a teacher came and everybody ran away. He took you both to the principal's office, who wanted to leave already, so she was angrier than usual. Your dad was already waiting for you outside so she didn't have to call him. And when he saw you both... Well, he was beyond mad. After a long chat with the principal, your dad came out from her office looking angry and disappointed. You looked at Katelyn who gave you a bitchy smile as her mom entered the office. The drive home was quiet as usual when your dad was angry. Just like a routine, you sat on the couch waiting for your dad to come and yell at you. But he didn't. Instead, he came to you, clapped his hands once, smiled and said, "I'm proud of you." Next, he pulled you into a tight hug. "Wha.. What is happening?" You said hugging him back. "The principal told me about that girl being mean to you because that boy and stuff, and how you went through all this alone. I'm not angry because you lost control one time, cause she deserved it." He said, releasing you from his arms. You smiled and said, "I love you dad" "I love you too. Now let's heal those bruises and scratches!"

Tony and Allisson Stark.
You were always looking for trouble, fighting, calling people names, arguing. You were such a troublemaker. Once, a girl yelled at you on the school cafeteria. "Tony Stark isn't your dad! You're adopted and he doesn't love you!" Mean comments like this usually didn't bother you, but the fact that she pronounced the words 'he doesn't love you' just made you explode. You hated comments like this, because you wanted to believe that it wasn't true, but deep down you tought it was, plus your dad almost never showed his love to you. So as she pronounced this words you immediately stood up and walked towards her, pulling her to the wall by her hair. "Listen well, bitch..." You started as your brother followed you to watch everything. "You say that ever again, you say goodbye to your pretty face and hair. My dad loves me and my brother more than anything in the world, and I-... We don't give a fuck if you're jealous." With that you slammed her against the wall, slapped her face and then punched her stomach, just as the science teacher came to take you both to the principal's office. She wasn't surprised to see you there. You got suspended and she called your dad, who came to pick you up, less surprised than the principal. On the way home, the words 'he doesn't love you' ran around your head and you started to cry in silence, until a loud sob escaped you, your dad looked at you concerned. "What's wrong, Allisson? You always get suspended, I'm not..." He started but you cut him off. "She... She said that you don't love me, dad" you cover your face with your hands as you cried aloud now. Your dad pulled over the side of the road. "Look at me. Allisson, look at my eyes." He demanded. You did as he wanted. "Don't ever think I don't love you, even for a second. Alli, you're the most important person to me, you're my little girl and I know I don't show it a lot, but I love you. So please, if anyone says that ever again, do the same you did today. I won't get mad. I love you, do you understand?" You smile and nod. "I love you, dad."

Pietro and Veronica Maximoff.
That boy and his friends had been calling you names, just because your super-sonic speed. And to be honest, you were tired. You knew you could just run by them and punch them right in the face, but you and Nessa had promised your dad and aunt Wanda you wouldn't use your powers at school. One day, you woke up really mad for no reason, and during that day you had an attitude. You were on PE class and they were playing volleyball. In a desperate attempt to save your team you sped to hit the ball and the boys started laughing. "Using your powers to save your friends, Sonic?" And they laugh. You roll your eyes at them and continue playing, just to receive more and more silly nicknames. "Go, Speedy Gonzales!" More laughs. At that point, you just got too tired. "Sorry dad, sorry aunt Wanda" You say as you zoom straight to the leader guy of the group and pull him by the back on his neck. "What did you just call me?" You say, your eyes turning dark blue just as your dad's when he's angry. You tighten the grip on the guy's neck as he squealed in pain. You suddenly disappear as you run away and two seconds later you run to them and hit them all, leaving them in the floor. You stand just next to the leader guy and place a foot on his chest. "Want to say something else?" You ask, looking at him straight in the eyes. "N..no" he says scared as hell. You look at the rest and they all shaks their heads in denial. "I thought so" you say, walking away heading to the gym lockers. You sat there, on the floor, trying not to cry in frustration, failing five seconds later. Vanessa came to help you but the teacher called her back to the class, so she had to go and there you were alone again, crying. Ten minutes later, you hear a familiar accent call your name. "Veronica, sweetie... Are you in here?" You stand up right away as you wipe the tears away. "Aunt Wanda?" You walk towards her and hug her as soon as you reach her. "I'm so sorry... I just lost control!" You say, starting to cry again. "It's okay baby girl, I understand" she said, she obviously read your mind. "Does dad know?" She nods. "Is he mad?" She shakes her head in denial. "How?" You start walking out, just to meet your dad sitting at one of the gym's grades, as he saw you he sped towards you. "Vanessa told me everything. Let's go home sweetie, you can sleep as much as you want" he said hugging you tight.