It was all Tony's idea ~ Sons and daughters imagine [Part 3/3]

Gianna's POV
"I'm always getting suspended anyways" I say looking at my angry-looking dad. "And don't you think it's been enough?" He asks with his extremely calm, deep angry voice. "Uh, no." I say carelessly. The principal looks at me slightly offended and I limit myself to shrug. My dad sighs and looks at the principal for a moment, then back at me. "What am I gonna do with you?" He asks to himself. "Leave me be" I say. I'm such a rebel, I know. My dad pushes me out of the office and closes the door on my face.

After a short chat with the principal, and with short I mean an eternity, dad finally comes out of the office. Without saying anything, he looks at me and I stand up to follow him towards the exit. As we get in the car I can see he's probably more angry than before. Any of us talks half the way home. After a while, he sighs and finally says, "You're grounded." "Again?!" I protest. "Don't protest or I'll make it longer." He says rising his voice. I growl and cross my arms, and pull on my bitchy face, which I was planning to keep on the next few days, until... "If you don't suppress that face I'll take you to Asgard forever." I looked at my dad offended and he grinned proud of himself.

Maximoff's POV.
"What if dad tells aunt Wanda to take away our powers?" Vanessa asks as we walk towards the office. "She can't do that" I answer. "What if he forbids you to see Luke?" She asks again. I roll my eyes at her. "You know, grounded or not, Luke and I see each other any time we want! Now stop freaking out like a freaking chicken and be a freaking man!" I yell to her on a whisper just before we arrive. She knocks at the door twice and it opens immediately. Dad is here. Aunt Wanda is here. And they both look angry. Like, REALLY angry. "Suspended by Stark's fault... Both of you!" Dad says almost yelling. I shrug and Nessa nods.

"You both know we don't like it when a Stark gets you in trouble..." Aunt Wanda says, a flash of scarlet red caught her eyes for a second. "You're in trouble, girls." Dad warns. This is all so weird, I hadn't seen him this mad since Luke and I made out playing spin the bottle... I guess it has to do with the fact that both things were caused by a Stark. After a boring chat dad made us have with him and the principal, we finally leave. The four of us keep silence all the way home and afterwards. "Go to your room!" Dad suddenly yells. We both run upstairs. Aunt Wanda locks the door with her magic, making any effort to open it, vain. I try the window and it's closed too. And now we thank God we have a mini freezer in our room...

Jason's POV.
"The first time I get in trouble and it's Stark's fault. Way to go, Jason!" I say to myself just before I enter the principal's office. The first thing I see is my dad, reading the papers again and again without believing what he's reading. "My son... Suspended?" He finally says, well more kind of asks. "That's right, Mr. Banner." The principal says. I look at him ashamed. He takes his glasses off and looks at me. After a few seconds of silence, he finally says, "I was starting to believe this would never happen." To my surprise, he doesn't sound disappointed, at all. He sounds proud, actually. He shakes the principal's hand and whishes her a good day before we walk out the office.

"You know what? I was starting to think I was the father of a nerd" he says to me as we walk. "But you got suspended today, and well... I know I mustn't feel proud, at all... But you know... It's normal sometimes." I can't believe a word he's saying. My dad is proud of my suspension! I grin, and I'm about to say I'll get suspended more often, but then he adds, "This doesn't mean you can get in trouble more often" Damm! Well, at least he didn't ground me.

Anaïs' POV
Consider me dead. I'm going to be grounded forever! My dad's going to kill me. He's going to be so mad... Oh God, please have mercy... I can hear him scolding me already. I knock. "Come in" he sounds furious. I don't want to come in. But I have to. Come on, open the door, Anaïs. Help...

"Suspended, Anaïs. You're suspended. And you know what else? Grounded! A whole month! I don't want any excuses. This is unbelievable!" I just nod as his exclamations. Well... I knew this was coming... Then, when we're on the car, he yells at me. "Why did you follow Stark's stupid idea? You know him already!" "Sorry, dad." I limit myself to say. "I hope this time you learn your lesson." He says, this time more calmly. "I did, dad." I say again. He sighs. "You're grounded just half a month" I smile. "I love you, dad."

~~~~~~~~
HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKERS!

104K!?!

YOU'RE AMAZING, MY BELOVED READERS.

THIS COULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU.

I LOVE Y'ALL.

THANKS FOR YOUR READS

YOUR VOTES

YOUR COMMENTS

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, YOUR PATIENCE.

LOVE YOU ALL❤

~The Writer x.