#25 Funfair/amusement park day

Steve: Even tough he likes to go by himself, he also likes you to go with him. When you both go, you would go into all the spinning-in-the-air rides, you both love riding the Tilt-a-Whirl. Then when you are tired or already got too dizzy to ride again, you would go get some ice cream and go home.

Tony: He just loves taking you to water parks. He likes it when you both go on a water slide together, holding hands or he holding you by the waist. You both also like, as childish as it sounds, to jump on the splash pads. By the end of the day, you would be just hangin' around in the pool.

Clint: Obviously he likes... Scratch that, loves... Scratch that, he is obsessed with every dart board and shooting game that he sees at the park. Whenever he sees one, even if you walked by it before and he has played on it already, he plays again. You just stand there watching him win more and more stuffed animals.

Bruce: He prefers not to go very much as he is afraid to hulk out in the middle of the park, so if you go he might just walk around the park, sometimes playing dart board games, or just eating cotton candy or popcorn.

Pietro: He obviously loves extreme rides, and you do too. You both love roller coasters, the Frisbee, the Gyro tower, the Kamikaze... Well, let's just say that when you went out of all the rides, you couldn't stand still or see in front of you clearly and you would walk around laughing as if you were really drunk.

Thor: He likes those games where you have to hit a button on a platform base with a hammer. The first time you spent like ten minutes trying to explain the purpose of the game, and when you mentioned the hammer part, he seemed to be really excited, and before you could stop him from using his mjolnir, he made the whole game explode with it.

Bucky: He didn't love the idea of going to a park and riding on metal platforms that spin you around, but what he likes to ride is the carousel. Yes, you read right. He looks so cute riding a little metal horse holding himself with his metal and real arms.

Loki: He didn't know what a funfair was but when you both visited Midgard and you insisted on going, he didn't get the point yet but he agreed just to make you happy. Turns out he loved every single ride you took, specially the roller coaster. He was so excited and insisted that the next time you visited Midgard you must go.