Dream...

Ok, so this isn't an author's note or an imagine. This is just like a little short chapter, to call it like that, to tell you about a dream I had last night. It was awesome and weird and cool and has a lot to do with the Avengers.

Ok, so there I was, sitting at my place at school. Everyone was talking, there wasn't any teacher on the classroom. Then I stood up and walked to the other side of the classroom to talk with my best friends Vicky and Cinayd and my male best friends Axel and Viktor (yeah two of them they have the same names lol), and Vicky desperately starts jumping and tells me to watch out about something coming towards me from my back. And here comes the awesome and cool and weird part.

I stretched an arm up to the side and the part of the hand from Tony's red armor came flying into my hand and posed itself on it. When I turned around I saw my ex was coming to punch me and I hit him first on the stomach. And it happened in a matter of seconds. We then start to fight and the rest of the armor comes to protect the rest of my body, and suddenly THE WHOLE TEAM APPEARS! I wasn't any surprised in my dream though. As a team we beat my ex and his partners who were coming to beat me up.

A couple of hours later on, I discovered that in my dream I was Iron Man's apprentice, part of the Avengers team and that he had designed a Mark armor specially for me and I could use it everywhere, whenever I needed or just wanted to.

And then I woke up. It made me soooo angry that it was just a dream but it had worth it because...

IT WAS COMPLETELY AWESOME.

See ya soon babes!

~The excited about her dream writer x.