#4 Weekends.

Steve: Steve likes to take you to long walks, biking, exploring the woods, things like that. Sometimes you ended up lost in de woods or falling from the bike, but you didn't care because you were having so much fun and at least you still were together if you got lost. When you went back home, you would sit on the couch and watch TV and then go to sleep.

Tony: He likes to take you clubbing, to a bar, parties, things like that, enjoying the night and living and partying like there's no tomorrow. You love and enjoy this as much as he does. The next morning you two, well he the most, would feel so hungover that you wouldn't even be able to get out of bed. Yup, you had the time of your lives.

Bruce: When he has free time, he loves to take you to the library. You two spend hours and hours reading, sometimes the same book, accidentally spoiling each other by crying or expressing your feelings to te author (who can't even hear you). The genres you love the most are poetry, classics and of course, science books.

Thor: He likes to take you to Asgard when He has the chance, but if he doesn't, you go for a walk and buy ice-cream or coffee or cookies or whatever you like. You sit in the park and enjoy the view of kids playing and dogs running. After that, sometimes he takes you to the movies or to dinner or makes dinner himself at home.

Clint: Well, he obviously takes you to practice some archery. On saturdays you spend most of the day at a shoot camp, shooting and improving skills, well, more you than him, he is already a professional. When you're done or get tired, you sit on the sofa and eat all the cookies left from that week while watching Netflix. (Yes. You buy cookies weekly.)

Pietro: He is still very awkward to take you to places, plus you don't like being out that much, so when Wanda is out, you spend all day in your pajamas on bed, cuddling and watching movies eating popcorn and candy. When Wanda stays home, the three of you sit on the sofa to watch some Netflix but some hours later she leaves you alone so you can enjoy each other.

Loki: He takes you horse riding. At first you were really scared and literally you were riding hugging the horse, but then you started gaining confidence and now even both, Loki and you ride the same horse hours and hours. Since you're having such a great time, hours fly and the fun ends when it's time to go home.

Bucky: He literally takes you everywhere. One saturday to a restaurant, next to a café, next to the park, next to the movies, next to other restaurant, etc. He loves hanging out with you even if it's the littlest thing to do, you enjoy it as if you were having the time of your life. And He obviously proves everyone that you're his. #PDA.