#37 He tells you a joke.

Steve: He walks into the kitchen while you're washing the dishes. "Hey Y/n! You want to hear a pizza joke? Never mind, it's pretty cheesy." Then started to laugh like a maniac. You didn't laugh at first but then just a little, you didn't want him to feel bad.

Tony: It was late after a party and he was pretty drunk. Everyone's talking and suddenly he interrupts everything. "Everybody shut up, I'm going yo tell (y/n) a joke." He turns to look at you "A blind man walks into a bar. And a table... And a chair..." Everyone's laughing but you, then two minutes later... "OH I GOT IT!" you yell and burst out laughing.

Bruce: "Hey babe, wanna hear a joke?" He asks as you both watch TV."Sure " you answer. "How did the hipster burn his tongue?" "I don't know, how?" "He drank his coffee before it was cool!" You both start laughing like crazy people.

Pietro: "Knock, knock!" He starts, out of nowhere. "Who's there?" You say, expecting something funny, actually. "Your underwear!" He laughs like mad and so do you. It wasn't that funny but he was laughing so hard and you couldn't help but laugh at his laughter.

Clint: "(Y/n)! I heard a new joke!" He yells at you as he enters the room. "Let me hear it" you say, ignoring your phone for a few moments. "What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers." He didn't even wait to tell you the answer and burst out laughing at the same time as you.

Loki: You're walking around "The dyslexic devil worshipper sold his soul to Santa... Get it? Ha-ha. Santa..." You look at him not impressed at all. "That was more creepy than funny" you say giggling.

Thor: "(Y/n)... Wanna hear something funny?" He asks. "Like a joke?" He nods. "Well... I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me." You laugh histerically. He isn't laughing. "Oh... Was that a true story?" You ask concerned. He nods.

Bucky: "What do you call a big pile of kittens?" He says while you both eat. "I don't know, what?" You answer. "A meowtain!" "Owwww! That's so cute!" You say. "How was that supposed to make me laugh? It's adorable!"