#10 Making up (Part 2 of 2)

Steve: Every single minute he regretted the words he had said to you. He loved you over any other thing in the world. He had been just too stupid, he said. He wanted you back, no matter what, but when he called you wouldn't answer and if he messaged you, you would ignore his messages. This was really bad, you have had fights before but this one had been... Horrible.

You both said stupid things and regretted too late. But he didn't give up, he was a super soldier. He kept insisting and when you kept ignoring him, he finally took a decision. Two weeks and a half later, you were coming out from college, happy because of today's medical practices' results. But as soon as you saw him standing outside waiting ror you, your happiness went down.

You slowly approached to him. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "I'm here to say I'm sorry and I want you to be my girlfriend again." he said directly. "And what makes you think that I'm going to fall that easy?" you asked, but this time your voice shaking. "Because you know I'm being honest and I never lie. Listen, that day, I didn't say I don't love you... I said maybe. And I wasn't thinking when I said that."

"You hurt me, Steve" you said, in the verge of tears. "You know I didn't mean to" he said, pulling you into a tight hug and kissing you like never before. And well... You decided to give him another chance and never regretted.

Bruce: Well, being the science man he is, he first let things cool down for a couple of days. Then, he started. Begging, apologies, calls, messages, voice messages, letters, everything. Altough he was being so sweet, you couldn't forgive him that easy. He had you on second place, well now he was on second place.

But he kept insisting and insisting and after not seeing any good results, he followed you home from work and stopped you just at the door of the apartment building where you lived now. "What" you said angrily. "As I said in all my letters, messages, voice messages, etc. I am so sorry" you were about to talk but he continued. "I know I was wrong about putting you on second place, but I swear to my mother if you give me this chance, you will be my priority." you were quiet while thinking. And thinking. And thinking.

Finally, you decided to give him a chance. "You're tested. Don't make me regret." You said, smiling at him.

Loki: He had been looking for you all around the world. You were hiding on a place where you always wanted to go when you were little, and the main reason why you studied Italian language: Sicily, Italy. You knew he was not going to look for you over there. But you were wrong. Almost a month later, you knew by some of your new friends some guy was looking for you all over Italy. You thought at first it was some guy from there, but when they told you how was he like, you inmediately knew who he was. You asked them to tell him if they saw him, that you didn't live there. But it was too late.

Some days later, he arrived by surprise when you were doing some housework and entered into your room without permission. "What do you want?" you asked. "To take my queen back home" he answered. "I'm not your queen anymore, Loki. You humiliated me so bad and I don't want to go with you." you affirmed angrily. "My dear, I've been looking for you all around the world and you have no idea how terrible I feel for treating you like that." "And how am I supposed to believe you?" you asked, your voice starting to shake a little bit.

"My dear, you know I can't lie to you. I may have treated you as a maid, but I've never lied. I swear." You spent the next few minutes thinking, and finally, you spoke. "Fine. This is your last chance." He smiled and ran to hug you. Then, you moved back to Asgard and lived an almost happily ever after.

Bucky: You were so depressed since he left. You just wanted him to come back and hug you and kiss you as he used to. You were feeling so down, you woudn't eat, go out, smile, you just existed and no more. You skipped class. The feeling that someone is going to be with you forever and suddenly they're gone... It's horrendous.