Help [Bucky Short Imagine]

Ni"Thanks again Mr. White" you said before closing the principal's office door, just as the bell rang, indicating the last break on the day was over. "Shit" you whispered as you ran across the hall towards your locker. You turned the lock to the left, to the right and to the left again. You pulled but it didn't open. "What the hell?" You tried, again again and again. The code was correct, but the door wouldn't open. "Aghhh, not again!" You smashed your fist against the locker, in a desperate attempt to open it violently. After five minutes of trying you realized you needed help, so you tried to text someone who could come and help you. The first person on your message inbox was Bucky, your boyfriend. Perfect! You started typing your message right away.

You: Umm.. Bucky? Is your current class really important?

Bucky: Sort of. Why?

You: I'm having some trouble and could use a little help...

Bucky: Aren't you supposed to be in class?

You: that's exactly the problem!
You: See, I was talking to Mr. White in which I lost all break so I forgot I had to take my books out for the next class
You: And now I'm six minutes late for Mrs. Wallace's class and she's not going to let me in again

Bucky: Damn...
Bucky: How hard do you slam your door so hard it wouldn't open?

You: I'M SEVEN MINUTES LATE!

Bucky: Okay, okay, I'll be right there

Three minutes later he was there. "Finally!" You said the moment you saw him. "Mrs Wallace won't let you in by now anyway, you're ten minutes late" he said, making you sigh in frustration. "But don't worry, I was kicked out from my class too" he said grinning as if it was nothing. "It's your last class, just skip it..." You frowned. "You know I hate skipping class" you reminded him. "But it was your fault I was kicked out, it's fair" he said, poking your nose as he said «your». "C'mon!" You said hurrying him to help you out.

After two minutes and banging the door three times, it was open. Thirteen minutes later, there was no way Mrs Wallace was letting you in her class. At least it was Chemistry, you were good at that. "Thanks babe" you said, transforming from an angry monster to the sweetest girl in the world. "Now I'll have to talk to Mr. White again" you sighed. "Yeah, no problem. Hey... Since we're out early... Wanna go eat something?" You sighed, trying to relax a little. "Why not?" You picked up your backpack and held his hand, as you walked out of the school to the campus' closest cafeteria.

--------

-that is Buck running to your rescue-

Did ya miss me?

I had this idea and thought "why not?"

Love y'all!