#32 Another Avenger he's jealous of.

Steve: Bruce. Somehow, the scientific who loses control and turned into a giant green monster made Steve jealous to the point of getting protective. If he was around you, he would get a little too loving, showing him you were his.

Tony: Clint. The archer made him so jealous for no reason, just being him. If they were working he wouldn't care but when you were with him and he came close, he would get protective and give him killing looks.

Clint: Steve. That blond super soldier always made him curse in low voice when he was with you and he came around. You calmed him down by kissing his cheek when he started to act like this.

Bruce: Thor. Who wouldn't be jealous of that god with a perfect body? Every time he was around, he would hold you closer and kiss you twice than he would normally. You usually laugh at his jealousy.

Pietro: Tony. That millionaire was always trying to call your attention so he had a reason to be jealous. When he was around you he would usually start making our with you right then and there.

Thor: Pietro. Even though there wasn't a lot to be jealous from him considering himself, that silver-blonde version of flash always got him jealous and protective over you.

Loki: Bucky. It seemed to be that the Winter Soldier got him overprotective whenever you saw him around. It was like he thought you were going to leave Loki to go with him.

Bucky: Loki. The god of Mischief and lies could take you off from his arms whenever he wanted to, were the words he said when he saw him. So when you two met he instantly gave him one of his warning looks.