#34 What he loves about you.

Steve: Your caring love. You couldn't stand looking at him hurt, (which was linda ironic since is the First Avenger who we're talking about). If you ever got to see him hurt you immediately started treating him as if he was your little sick kid, and even when he complained about it a little bit, he loved it anyways.

Tony: Your free spirit. To be honest, you don't give a sh** about how people call you on the streets, because of how you dress or how you have your hair, or the haters insulting you on Twitter and Instagram just for being Tony's girl. At first it was a little embarrassing or sad for you but with time you got used to it. He just admires how you manage to keep calm and even respond as they deserve it sometimes.

Clint: Your strength. Yeah, you could be too strong sometimes. Once, when you two were playing fighting, you took him by his wrist and turned him around. You almost broke his wrist but what embarrassed him the most was that you won to him. He says this is useful for you anyways.

Pietro: Your body. "God, have you seen her curves? And her legs! Oh God, her ass." He was constantly saying to anyone who asked him about you. The first time you knew what he was saying, after asking why he and his friend were looking at you so much, his friend giggled as he told you and you were so embarrassed. He doesn't let you have insecurities about your body.

Bucky: Your confidence on him. Every couple fights, but Bucky and you rarely do. Most of the little time you fight is because of silly things like "I want to watch that movie." "but I want to watch the other one." You just once fight about jealousy because it was a misunderstanding from you. You trust him no matter what and he loves this as much as he loves you.

Loki: Your patience. Sometimes he can be hell of an asshole or really mad or moody but you always try to calm him down by talking to him, or if he needs, it giving him his personal space until he feels better. He admires this so much because he thinks someone different could simply leave him but you haven't and are not planning to.

Thor: Your wonderful eyes. They may not be blue or green or hazel but they were a beautiful shade of grey *see what I did there?* and he totalle loved them, specially when you used them to provoke him. He melts for those eyes.

Bruce: Your intelligence. If there's something a scientific looks for in a girl, is intelligence, a you so had it. Even when he couldn't solve a chem problem himself, he knew you could help him through it. He admires just how smart you are most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: okay! So finals have officially and finally started for me. Just a few more days and I will be free! But for now sorry if I'm not here a lot. But you're still the best readers ever!

~The writer x.