2 Is Typing...

I SLOWLY OPEN MY EYES AND BLINK a few times to clear my vision

I SLOWLY OPEN MY EYES AND BLINK a few times to clear my vision. I was in the hospital and immediately everything that happened came crashing down.

          I really got shot. I check the inside of the ugly gown they had me in for proof and there it was.  A white bandage stained with blood on my wounded chest.

        There was a glass of water on the stand to my right and I sit up to get it but pain strikes me and I wince.

         "You gotta lay back." I jump at the voice and quickly look to my left. A girl was sitting in the chair next to my bed. I stay up right, tense as I watch her movements.

       She presses the red button behind my bed, alerting the nurse before getting on her phone.

I analyze her. She wore black ripped jeans, and the infamous pink and purple BAPE jacket. Silver chains littered her neck with diamonds that danced in the light from the slightest movement. My eyes move up to her face. Her skin showed no sign of blemish with eyelashes that naturally curled at the ends. And on the right side of her face under her eye was a small birthmark similar to the shape of Africa. Her hair was black and locked, some ends dyed honey blonde.

       Who is this chick?

She looks up, glaring at me and I quickly look away, laying back down.

"Do I know you?" I ask, hesitantly. But before she could answer the doctor comes in.

"Hello, Miss Rose. Glad to see you're finally awake." He begins to go on about my condition and how I could've died if this girl hadn't brought me in when she did. But I tuned him out. I was never good with people droning on.

I look over at the girl and she was paying attention to what the nurse was saying. I look her up and down again and my eyes stop at her pants. I didn't notice before but there was a big bulge in them. I frown. Is she wearing a strap?

My eyes trail the rest of the way up her pants and I notice the glint of something peaking out. My eyes widen and I quickly focus back on the nurse. Definitely not the strap I was thinking of.

I become nervous. Is she gonna kill me? My heart drops. Is she from 63rd?! Oh no. I'm gonna end up like that girl. She's gonna do whatever she wants to me and then kill me. She'll throw me in a ditch where raccoons and possums will feast on me—

"To answer your question, youn know me." My thoughts were cut short by the girl. The doctor was gone.

I gulp. "Who are you?"

"That don't matta. I just wanna make sure you straight before I take you home."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Take me home?"

"Yeah."

"But you don't know where I live."

"You gone tell me dummy."