16 Is Typing...

If you see errors comment.

         "NIQUE?" I CALL, MY VOICE GROGGY  as I sit on top of her

          "What?" She groans, her eyes still closed.

           I kiss her neck. "Eat my pussy."

          Ever since she did so I've been fucking feenin'. It wasn't my fault tho'. It felt too good and I needed to have it done to me again.

          "No ma. I jus' ate yo shit last night and yesterday mornin'. My jaw locked. Lay down."

           "It's 10:00."

            "Okay and we gotta leave at 1."

          "Jus' real quick. Pleaseee. I'll leave you alone if you do."

           That's not true.

           "Nah. Get offa me. I'm tired." I roll my eyes before laying next to her and she holds me close. She squints her eyes at me. "You talkin' 'bout it's 10 like you ain't tired as fuck."

            "I'm not," I lied.

             "You got bags unda ya eyes. Did you jus' wake up?" I nod hesitantly. "Girl go yo ass ta sleep. Ion got time fa ya attitude when we go out."

___________________

I huff and cross my arms as we stood looking at bullet proof vests. Yes, I had an attitude but not because I was tired. It was because I was hungry and we've been out ALL DAY. Looking at guns, knives and making drops.

          Sammi's boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, known as Deandre, was with us as well. He had broken up with her when he realized how much of a burden she was. And Nique made it known that she didn't want her in any part of her home because of how she treated me.

"When are we gonna eat?" I ask Nique.

"No time soon."

I become even more upset than what I already was. "But I haven't eaten."

"And who's fault is that?"

Flashback

"Bae!" Nique calls from the kitchen. "You want pancakes and eggs or french toast and bacon."

I smack my teeth. "Neither! I thought we was getting breakfast from McDonald's?"

"I changed my mind so What'chu want?"

"Bruh," I mumble, "I'm not gone eat then! Jus' make my ma some! She'll eat either one!"

Flashback over

"Mine...I guess," I grumble.

"Okay then. Nie cut it out with the attitude fa I fix it."