15 Is Typing...

Surprise! I didn't hit the goal but that's okay. I wanted to update anyway. 🫶🏼

And although I didn't hit it, a lot of the chapters got close to 100 so I'm happy about that!😁

If there are typos lmk and I'll go back in and fix them.

Third Person Omniscient

          KARSONIQUE'S CHEEK RESTED ON her fist as she drove down the highway.

         She had lied to Nisey. She was stressing over the girl.

         On multiple accounts she would notice how Nisey would act as if she wasn't there or when they made eye contact, Nisey would quickly look away without saying a word.

           And this was what Nique was trying to avoid; feeling abandoned and as if she wasn't cared about. She may seem hard but her childhood made her into this person. She didn't like to feel as if she wasn't loved so she forced all of it down with this exterior, and now that she was interested in Nisey, the wall was slowly cracking and those traumatizing feelings were seeping out.

She was aggressive out of habit because of her past, hurting others first and being an assertive push over so no one else could do it first.

It didn't matter if she claimed Nisey as hers anymore, because the way she was feeling now had her regretting even trying to persue the girl. She felt stupid. If her mom showed more hatred than love, why would someone else show her nothing but love?

This is what she gets for trying something new. But how could you blame her? Nisey was a beautiful girl with an amazing personality. She cared for others and was soft spoken when she wasn't on alert. Nique was attracted to that.

Nique had never been in a relationship, the thought never crossing her mind. Only pussy, head, and fast money did. But ever since Nisey came around, things have been different. Different in a way that Nique would feel calm in her presence, always wanting to be around the girl but never showing that. Wanting to see her smile and wanting to touch her, even if it was in a way that wasn't considered so lovingly.

But now that Nisey was showing her that she was never interested—or if she was the feelings had died down—Nique was second guessing ever trying to commit to any relationship. If she would've known that she wasn't "pursuable", she wouldn't have approached Nisey in that manner. At least she wouldn't be feeling heartbroken right now.

            She went to an abandoned parking lot and smoked although that only made things worse. She rubbed her eyes and sighed before putting her head on the steering wheel. Hours had flew by and it was now eleven. She hadn't realized how much time had passed but she didn't care at the moment. Thinking about Nisey was mentally draining her and the last thing she was worried about was how late it was.