23 (Continued) Is Typing...

Edited this while falling asleep. Might be errors.

 Might be errors

Nique's POV

I frown. "What?"

"Let's do it in here," she repeats, fiddling with her fingers. "Please."

Her eyes were filled with anticipation.

         "We ca' jus' leave right now and go back to the house. We'on gotta do none in hea."

She quickly shakes her head. "I want to."

I hesitate. "Are you sure?"

She nods.

"Aight mama. What'eva you want." She smiles before sitting on top of me and I internally shake my head. She know she spoiled as fuck.

Her lips make contact with my neck and I close my eyes, licking my own as I allowed her more access. She littered kisses along it and I cursed under my breath when she found my spot. I grabbed her waist as she sucked on it, licking and gently biting until she made a bruise.

         She then kissed up to my lips and I didn't hesitate to stick my tongue in her mouth. She moaned, sucking on it. She started grinding on me and I groaned, feeling myself slowly beginning to harden. "Stop messin'," I mumble against her lips. She pulls away, a little smile on her face.

            "How I'm messin'?"

            "You know ion play that teasin' shit. You eitha gone fuck me or you not."

             "What happened to 'Be patient'?"

              "Fuck allat." I kiss her once more and then help her take off her bottoms and boxers. She got back on top of me and I stared at her face watching for her reaction as I brought my hand down to her wetness. I started playing with it and she gasped. I chuckled. "What'chu tryna be patient fa? Yo shit leakin'." She moaned as four of my fingers rubbed in between her folds. When she didn't respond, I slapped her pussy and she hissed. "I'm talkin' ta you."

             "I-Ion know." I slapped it a few more times and her legs quivered, her hands gripping my shoulders.

            "You tryna pull a me on me?" I ask, resuming my actions of rubbing her wet slit and she nods, closing her eyes. "How you gone do that if you know you can't hold off too long?" My voice was soft and slightly taunting as I asked her this.

            "I-I can."

             I raise my eyebrows. "Look at me." She lazily opens her eyes. "You can what?" I slipped a finger in and slowly started to penetrate her.

             "Mm. I-I can hold off."

             "You ca' be patient?" She nods and I do too before removing my finger from her insides. She immediately grabbed my hand again and placed it on her mound. "What?" I ask. She started grinding on my fingers and I let her.