17 Is Typing...

I STARED AT THE ART PIECE THAT was supposed to have been entered into the contest my old teacher told me about

I STARED AT THE ART PIECE THAT was supposed to have been entered into the contest my old teacher told me about. I ended up not going because of Nique. She told me that if she could make it, I could go, reason being that she didn't want me to get injured just in case someone from 63rd was around. Which I understood. But obviously, she couldn't make it so that day I just sat with my mom listening to audio books while she was out handling business.

           Although this was months ago, it still pained me that I wasn't able to attend. Even if I didn't win. It could've been something big for me. But I guess it's okay, all of the sex we've been having was making up for it.

We haven't had actual intercourse, though. Which I was fine with. She never brought it up and I didn't either. I've tried to give her head, even though I didn't know what I would be doing. But she would always decline, saying that she doesn't want me on my knees 'cause I'm too pretty.

She does let me give her handjobs though and I'm not gonna lie, I love it. The faces she makes and the way she talks to me always gets me wet. And I like to help her get off since she never sticks her dick in me.

But when she does allow me to give her handjobs, she barely lets me do that! Her reason is that she doesn't want me to feel forced which I don't get because I'm the one initiating it. And not gone lie, I do be catching attitudes with her when she don't let me please her. I should be able to 'cause it's my dick! She said so!

            I heard the garage door open and a set of keys. "Bae?" Nique called as she walked towards the living room.

           "I'm here," I respond looking at the hall from the couch and she appeared, a smile on her face. I smile back but she could tell it was forced.

            "What's wrong?" She asks, sitting next to me and kissing me on the lips. She notices the painting in my hand and sighs. "I promise you once all of this over I'll take you wherever you want. I jus' wanna keep you safe."

           "I know...But I can protect myself."

           She puts me on her lap so that I'm straddling her and rubs my waist. "I know that. But as long as I'm hea I'm gone be the one protectin' you."

           "But I have the skills. I know how to shoot, I keep pocket knives on me and I know how to fight."

          "Speakin' a that you got trainin' today."

          I groan and fall into her, her hands going to my back. "My body hurts still. Can I skip it?"

         "This why ion trust you on ya own, youn even wanna get ya matches in." I nuzzle my face in her neck and take a deep breath, that cologne filling my nose. She laughs. "Bae ion smell that good."

          "Yes you do," I mumble against her. Then I realize I never asked her what it was. I sit up. "What type is it?"

           "Vanilla wood."