14 Is Typing...

Let's go over a few things before you read!!

I did not expect to hit 100 votes on the last chapter in less than 24 hours. That shit is wild and I appreciate the support! 🤍

But on a serious note, refrain from calling me, the author, out of my name. (Jokingly or not) I don't care how mad the plot makes you. Y'all a lil too comfortable with somebody y'all don't know. I'm not your little friend.

And don't use terms like "kys" because y'all don't know who going through stuff and if they see that it could trigger something. Sensitive things like that will be deleted from the comment section and if you fail to accept and abide by these two boundaries, I'll take matters into my own hands. Simple. (It's not that hard)

And if this is a problem and you think I'm doing too much, lmk and I'll go ahead and mute/block you right quick. Doesn't take long.

Other than that enjoy!

           I SAT IN MY MOM'S ROOM LISTENING to the Bluford Series audio book

           I SAT IN MY MOM'S ROOM LISTENING to the Bluford Series audio book. It was routine for us to listen to it after she had her lunch.

            This book was amazing so far, both me and her intrigued. We were listening to Secrets in the Shadows and just when Roylin was about to open the body-like bag, someone knocked on the door. I groaned and paused it.

"We were just about to get to the good part," I mumble to my mom. "Come in."

We watch the door open and it was Nique and I become nervous.

         "Yes?" I say.

         "I needa steal you right quick. Hey ma." My mom waves.

         "Okay. I'll be right back," I exit the room, softly closing the door behind me and Nique gestures for me to follow her. I reluctantly do so. We end up in her office which I've never been in before and she sits down but I just stand awkwardly.

           She swung side to side in her rolling chair, her gaze hard. "Come 'ere." I hesitatingly approach her and she makes me straddle her. I immediately place my head in the crook of her neck, not being able to bear being in her presence. It was silent until she spoke again. "Why you been avoidin' me?"

I shrug.

"You do know ma. Look at me." I do so. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Afta I kissed you you started bein' distant. Something is wrong." I stared at her, surprised at how calm she was. Am I dreaming again?

She sighs with a nod. "Aight. Youn gotta say nothing. Get up and go sit down."