21 Is Typing...

If you see errors comment please!! 🤍
PLEASEEEE!

           I PUT MY HOOD OVER MY HEAD as I walked into the hospital

           I PUT MY HOOD OVER MY HEAD as I walked into the hospital. Things between me and Nique have only gotten worse. After I saw that text from "Brittany" she's been more secretive with her phone. It was always constantly ringing and dinging.

                 She's definitely cheating. There's no Brittany anywhere in this house and the area code isn't even Chicago's.

                It's honestly caused me to be more insecure than anything, even though I was mad at her, I still felt hurt.

She's been avoiding me at all cost, probably because every time I see her I pry. And she's out of the house more than she's in so I'm just left there alone watching random shows on Hulu.

                  I could leave, walk around the block on my own but I ain't stupid. People from 63rd been lurking and there's probably a target on my back.

               One thing I can admit is that though Nique has been blatantly ignoring me, she's been keeping me safe. Despite our problems we still have work to do and I still have training. Those are the times that I don't even bring up the situation because it would be a big distraction.

             Nique had given me the choice to actually participate in the shootout, but that was before all of this. She told me I could watch from one of the black bullet proof vans (which she preferred) or...the other option I just mentioned. But I don't know.

            I got on the elevator and went to my mom's floor. Nique had dropped me off here, nothing being said of course. I had anger built up but I held it in because she never responded.

When she first started giving me the silent treatment, I'd get physical with her.

The irony of that.

I expected her to hit or push me back but she never did. Her jaw wouldn't clench and her eyebrow never twitched, she would just look at me with these sad and tired eyes.

              Sometimes she'd come to my room and ask if I could sleep with her but I'd straight up tell her no and she'd leave it with that. Something is honestly wrong with her if she thinks I'm gonna lay anywhere near her when she's probably got a pretty ass fem in her phone sending nudes. And she hasn't even been wearing her cologne, knowing that I love it. It's like she's trying to displease me.

            I've been spending time with my mom a lot more recently. That was only when I could get a ride of course. Nique's working on getting me a permeant since I know how to drive now. I did hit a few curbs and scratch her car along the way so... it was quite a journey. 

                 My ma was watching 'Good Times' reruns when I entered her room and she smiled when she saw me. I didn't bother to smile back, overly bothered by Nique. My ma wasn't as weak anymore so she was using her board again.