20 Is Typing...

If you see errors comment. 🤍

          MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND MY eyes have been opened to a lot of things

          MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND MY eyes have been opened to a lot of things. Things such as Nique's will to be vulnerable with me, the boom of her cologne line (which was online-purchase only), my mom's health, which is getting better slowly but surely, and this "war" everyone keeps talking about.

Nique has taught me to grow thick skin. I 100% know how to use my gun but I have yet to kill someone and if I'm being honest, I'm ready. I want somebody to try me so I can put a bullet in their head.

Though I have "thick skin", that doesn't represent me not going off, that just represents me not feeling the need to be on alert, even a little bit.

I absolutely hate being fucked with and when it comes to anger issues, they've worsened. Sammi only got what would have scraped the sides now if anybody rubs me or Nique the wrong way I immediately want to fight, no more going back and fourth and trying to prove myself right and the other person wrong (Sammi).

It's gotten to the point that Nique has had to hold me back on multiple occasions because when we would "go out"-really just making drops and stuff- there just has to be someone that looks at me the wrong way or "accidentally" bumps me. That's what Nique says it is, an accident or a big misunderstanding.

She told me that the people she knows doesn't mean to do any harm to me and that everyone is just trying to prepare for the gang affiliated crisis so their moving fast and without a care. But I told her fuck that, they can say excuse me!

And I DESPISE these females around here. Their the ones who like to look at me the wrong way. They know I'm Nique's girlfriend yet they always try to get at her. I've punched a few of them in their ugly ass faces and forced Nique to kick them out. Some of them only joined because of her looks! And I'm not being delusional because sometimes when she goes up to evaluate everyone's skills, the girl's like to look extra cute in hopes that she'll let them suck her dick.

But not all of the girls are like this, there are a lot of them that I get along with just because they actually grew up around this life and didn't give a fuck to impress Nique.

It was around nine AM and I had just woken up, sleep still apparent in my being. I was only in a pair of boxers as I laid on top of her.

I was lazily kissing her neck, my eyes still closed. It was a habit of mine and Nique was so used to me doing this that it never woke her anymore.

I wasn't planning on getting up anytime soon, hoping that I could get something out of her before she left.

             Once I felt up to it, I slolwy opened my eyes, being greeted with the love bites I had made on her neck just the night before.