13 Is Typing...

I SAT ON THE COUCH OF THE "team members house"

I SAT ON THE COUCH OF THE "team members house". That's what Nique told me it was called when I asked her about the middle section and as suspected, the lower layer we were living in was her house. The section at the top was called "The Trap" and it was just a big cover up for all of this which is insane!

To outsiders, this place was just a random dope house and though she was known all over, no one actually knew that she laid her head here. The car she used to drive us here wasn't even the one she used when she wanted to leave her home! She had a whole garage where we and my mom now lived and it took her to different parts of Chicago which was insane!

            I give her her props for all of this but it doesn't make up for what she's been doing.

Yes, I'm still mad at her for choking me and yes, I'm mad because she called me a "muh'fucka" last night.

             We were currently having a meeting which I didn't understand why I had to attend when Nique didn't even want me near the dangers of these gang affiliated wars.

             She was rambling on about what was going to go down during this big "thing" and telling them how things would work while I just sat there zoning out. I was ready to go back and finish reading the Bluford series with my mom.

            I snap out of my thoughts when she taps me. "Y'all prolly wonderin' who this is but y'all should know by now. This Nisey and she the newest member of our gang."

        I frown. We never discussed this.

        "Y'all don't gotta worry 'bout trainin' ha. I'll handle that. Introduce ya self."

           I look at her before staring at all of them like they were dumb. "Ion know what she talkin' 'bout 'cause I ain't in this gang—" Her hand goes under my shirt and she pinches my side. I jump and glare at her.

          "Fuckin' do what I said," she mumbles harshly in my ear and I shiver before slumping down.

           "...I'm Nisey even though she already said that and I'm...apart of this gang...I guess." I make eye contact with Alice who seemed confused at this whole altercation.

           I felt one of Nique's legs bouncing against mine and looked over. She was fuming. I had never seen her like this. Her jaw was clenched and she suddenly shot up before yanking me with her. It caused my shoulder to hurt and I winced, scared for my life at this point.

         Look. I know I act all big and bad but STILL, she has an affect on me and I don't think it will ever go away.

            She takes me upstairs and then pushes me into an empty room before slamming the door shut.

         "Why they hell are you actin' up?"

           I just stare at her, fear slowly making itself apparent in my being.