Hi!

I never ever dreamed any story of mine would require an authors note or an introduction, but as Angels Brought Me Here finds new people every day now, I thought I'd best do something at the beginning of the book!

I've tried to write stories of this nature for years, probably about a decade now. I was listening to music one night and the song Amazing by Matt Cardle came on, and suddenly my mind was just flooded with ideas for a George story. I highly recommend listening to it if you've never heard it, it's massively influenced my story and might set the scene for what you can expect (with no actual spoilers of course!)

I've always planned all of my stories in depth, chapter by chapter, detailed descriptions of characters etc. This time has been completely different, the story develops itself as each chapter comes along, I don't know myself how their relationship will develop or how the story will end for the characters. It's whatever I feel like writing when I sit down, and that's been completely liberating being able to take it wherever I fancy.

I hope that you fall in love with my version of George as much as I have, and you can learn to love the other main character, Jenny, and all of her quirks and problems. I've adored developing them over the last few months.

One more thing - you may find yourself reading a chapter and looking at the title thinking "how the hell has that title got anything to do with the stuff that just happened?!" And that's because the chapter titles in no way relate to the chapters themselves. They're all the names of various love songs that I like listening to myself, feel free to search them up and listening to them when you're reading if you fancy a little mushy feeling when you're reading them.

Please do feel free to leave comments as you're reading, I'm not going to beg for votes cause frankly I don't care about those, I just want to know how people feel as they're reading and what people think of the story, and where they think it might go next. I love reading comments on other stories so I'd love to see some on my own.

Thanks for all the support, I know a few thousand isn't loads of reads for some but I never expected it to get any, it was just for me really!

Lots of love x

*Including this little shameless self promotion for my other stories, because I have a few other passion projects as well as Angels Brought Me Here! Currently ongoing I have two stories, though I do also have a third one that may get occasional updates here and there! 

I have a four-book series actively being updated, it's called Hold My Hand and it's a Harry Potter x OC, which I've been working on for years, and years, and years. That one is the opposite to this one in that it is planned in excruciating detail, but it is my baby and I adore all of my characters in it!

I also have a Ron Weasley x OC, called If You Love Her, which is in its infancy but currently is being updated numerous times every day, so it won't be very long until it's well underway and established. I decided to make a Ron fanfic because, frankly, he barely has any, and I adore him. 

You can take or leave this message, but I felt it was wrong not to offer a shoutout to my other characters when Jenny's over here attracting all the attention.

Thank you so much, all of you, for your love for Jenny & George, it is truly unbelievable and more than I deserve x*