Tattoo

Genevieve Crawford was very, very, very drunk. By her standards, anyway. 

She was having, frankly, a wonderful time. She had long lost count of how many cocktails she had downed in the five hours she had been out of the house and with Hermione and the other girls, but she was fairly certain she wasn't quite done yet. 

"Another round, ladies!" The other girls cheered and raised their glasses to Audrey Brown, who absolutely was not the quiet, innocent girl that Percy Weasley would have his family believe she was.

Hermione had quite easily tricked Jenny into a family night out, wherein she would be introduced properly to all of the Weasley boys girlfriends, and of course, Ginny. Jenny had wanted to run away when she first arrived at the bar to see them all sat there, but hours later she felt she had known them her entire life. 

"Perce is going to murder you," Ginny slurred her words as she spilt her drink down herself, though she didn't seem to notice as she simply moved the glass closer to her mouth and took a drink.

"Let him," Audrey shrugged, standing unsteadily and stumbling towards the bar. Jenny was wondering if they would even serve her, given her state of inebriation, but she was fairly certain as long as they were paying for their drinks, the barman would have no issue continuing to supply them with alcohol.

"Why don't they make these in the Leaky Cauldron?" Hermione questioned. Jenny had been surprised to see how easily Hermione had thrown back the drinks, she remembered her as a strict girl who stuck to the rules from their school days. 

"If I still worked there, I would get Tom to make them. He would make a great mixologist," Jenny commented, sipping from her straw as if she hadn't just struggled greatly to get the word 'mixologist' out of her mouth. 

"I didn't know you worked there!" Fleur laughed, and this caused the other girls to burst out laughing also, although none of them quite knew what was so funny about the fact Jenny had once worked in the Leaky Cauldron. 

"It's where I met Georgie," Jenny said, unable to prevent the smile that flooded her face at the sound of his name rolling off her lips.

"I don't mean to get emotional when we're all very vulnerable, but he really loves you Jen," Ginny wrapped an arm around Jenny's shoulders, placing a sloppy kiss to the side of her face, though Jenny didn't even seem to notice as she made no attempt to wipe the red lipstick stain away. 

"I really love him right back, he is very ginger," Jenny commented, and Ginny frowned.

"You love him because he's ginger? I'm ginger, does that mean you want to shag me, too?" Ginny enquired. 

"Are you asking? Cause don't tempt me, Ginny," Jenny winked at her, and Ginny copied. 

"Seriously though you must love him for other things," Ginny prompted.

"Well yeah, but I can't go into any of that with his sister," Jenny giggled, and Ginny fake gagged. 

"You can go into it later, I'd love to know," Hermione commented from across the table, and Jenny winked at her. 

"Anyway! You shag the boy who lived, the chosen one," Audrey commented, and Ginny went red, and it wasn't due to her intoxication. 

"Yes, that I do. All the time," She laughed, and the girls wolf-whistled. 

"They're taking ages to make our drinks, I've had a far better idea..." Audrey began.

--------

And so, the ladies found themselves all sat in a tattoo parlour in central London at one in the morning, deciding what to get and wear to get it.

They eventually settled on all getting the initial of their significant other on their wrist, and they found it all very funny.

"I'm going to get a H, but I'll get it for Hermy, not Harry," Ginny was bent over double laughing at this fact, and Jenny had to cross her legs to keep from leaking urine from laughing so hard. 

"He'll never know!" Fleur choked out, and the girls all broke down into laughter once again. 

"Who's going first?" The tattoist asked, and that would be the last thing that Jenny would remember from her wild night out with the Weasley girls.