Heaven

The wedding went down without even the slightest hitch. 

And it was a happy day. Probably the happiest the Weasley family had experienced since the wedding of Bill and Fleur, which had now been almost three years ago. Whilst Fred was a great miss, everyone managed to laugh, dance, sing, and chat without a single tear of sadness shed. 

George sat in the tent at the end of his parents garden, his mind not preoccupied with memories of the last time he had been in this situation, but focussed on the scene before him. 

He was watching as his father held Jenny in his arms, as they danced around the dancefloor to some 1990s Muggle song he recognised but did not know, although both Jenny and Arthur knew every single word, naturally. They were both grinning at one another, their hair slightly sweaty, but pure happiness emanated from the both of them. 

Harry, Ginny and Teddy were dancing together towards the back of the tent, and he appreciated how happy his little sister appeared as she grinned at the boy beside her, who only seemed to have eyes for the little Lupin boy, who by this point might as well have been a Potter himself. He was two years old now, and copied Harry's appearance down to the glasses, even though he certainly had no issues with his eyesight. He was besotted with his godfather, and Ginny, who had taken to calling his Mummy whenever he had a bad dream.

In the very centre of the room was his mother, Bill and Charlie, who were all extremely drunk and very happy. His mother certainly didn't know the words to any of the songs being played that evening, but happily danced along to them anyway. Bill and Charlie knew all the words, and although Bill frequently left the dancefloor to check on Fleur, who was avoiding dancing as much as possible due to the late stage of pregnancy she found herslelf in, the two men had been beside themselves with joy all day long, enjoying drinking together and dancing together, as they had done when they were both young and still in school. 

Ron and Hermione had been glued together all day long, and George was sure he had never seen Hermione so relaxed, as she matched her boyfriend drink for drink, and she had long misplaced her bridesmaid flowers. They were holding onto one another for dear life, and it made George happy to see they had clearly found such a true love in one another. 

As for him, he was content. He missed his twin brother. He always would. He was determined that he wouldn't allow this fact to ruin his older brother's special day, but it was difficult, knowing that he shouldn't be sat at the table on his own. 

"What's on your noggin?" A voice yelled in his ear, and he couldn't help but jump, reminded of the sudden interruption they had faced at Bill's wedding, when Kingsley's Patronus had burst through the tent. He was reassured to see that Kingsley was sat three tables away from him, and he grinned at the sight of his tipsy fiance, who was grinning from ear to ear. 

"Nothing important," He said, and she took this as gospel, shaking her head at him with the grin still on her face. He thought she had never quite looked so beautiful. She wore a baby pink, shin-length dress, which had no straps and hugged her in all the best places. He quite simply could not wait to marry her. 

"I don't want to wait to marry you," He assumed he must have drank more than enough, to be blurting his feelings out so boldly. 

"Would you like to get married tomorrow?" She asked with a giggle, her head cocked to one side, and George thought that there was no reason why not. 

"Yes," He said, his grin now matching hers as she rolled her eyes. 

"I don't have a dress," She stated, and he shrugged. 

"Go naked," He responded, and she gasped. 

"George Weasley!" She shrieked. "Your mother will be there!"

"Hell if I care," He muttered, reaching up to kiss her on her lips.

"You're a bad boy," She whispered, though the smirk gave away her true feelings. 

"So shoot me,"