Chapter 3

We get to the outside of the club where he takes charge and leads me to the parking lot. He clicks the button on his keys to unlock his car a few times and I see one of the car's light up. That must be his, okay cool. This just became real all of the sudden. Stay calm Sabrina. Everything is going according to plan.       

"I'm not actually from here, so I'm staying in a hotel not far from here. Is that cool?" His words bring me out of my spiral and I just answer with a simple, "mhmm."   

He goes straight to the driver's side of the car and I get into the passenger's side. We slip into the car and we're out on the road not too long afterwards. Thankfully, it's later in the evening and there's no city traffic to deal with. His hotel is literally a five minute drive from the club and before I know it, we're exiting the car and entering the hotel elevator.

It's silent for a moment and then he asks, "so, are you from around here?"             

"You don't have to do that," I state.     

"Don't have to do what?" he asks, clearly confused.

"Look, you don't have to make small talk. We're both here for one thing and one thing only."             

He laughs. He actually laughs at that and I'm standing here wondering what exactly he's finding so amusing. He must be able to read the expression on my face because he composes himself and shakes his head as if trying to shake it off.    

"Sorry. It's just... are you even real?"         

Now I'm the one that's confused.           

"What?" I ask, confused.           

The elevator stops at his floor and he begins to get out and walk towards his room, with me following closely behind.       

"I've just never met anyone like you. To be honest, I usually can't get a girl to stop talking and I've definitely never had a girl tell me to cut to the chase." He laughs again while swiping his key card, opening the door.

I let myself in, and I'm not quite sure how to respond to that. I mean, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Considering I have nothing else to say, I face him and ask, "is that good or bad?"      

He looks at me for a second before spinning us so that my back is against the now closed door before answering in a husky voice, "good. Definitely good."     

In the next instant, his lips come crashing onto mine. The kiss is sloppy, the hunger coming from both sides evident. With his hands on my hips, he lifts me up which startles me, causing me to gasp gently and wrap my legs around his waist. He takes this opportunity to deepen the kiss with his tongue and explores my mouth. It feels so good. He feels so good. If this is the preview for what's to come, I'm all for it.     

Without breaking the kiss, he takes us to the bed and sets me down gently next to it. He starts working his way down my neck, kissing, nipping, and licking as he slides the straps of my dress down my arms. My dress ends up on the floor, leaving me in nothing but my red lace bra and panties.

He takes a step back, slowly undoing the buttons on his white button-up shirt as he looks at me, eyes hooded and hungry. I watch his shirt fall to the ground and holly hell this man is fit. I just want to lick his delicious looking abs and trace his prominent V that dips down low into his pants. God he's gorgeous. He has a few tattoos on his right arm and on his chest but I can't focus enough to actually make them out. My mind is racing a mile a minute in anticipation.