Episode 1

Third person's pov:

Entering the mansion, her eyes first fell on a courteous Ms Choi, respectfully bowing at her. Bowing back at her with a polite smile, she made her way upstairs keeping her one hand tightly clasped over the strap of her hand bag.

Walking straight through the hallway, she turned a left for once as now she finally stood in front of the destined room.

Need to knock? Nah! She never did.

Barging inside the room with a bright smile enhancing her already appealing features, her eyes chased for the one person she's here for.

"Noona!", he exclaimed with excitement immediately placing his laptop aside before standing up from the couch.

She chuckled at his cuteness.

"Why didn't you come to meet me? I waited for you the whole day, yesterday!", he exclaimed with a pouty face.

Hardly holding her laughter she settled over the near couch opposite to his. He didn't hesitate before moving on the same couch right besides her. Lips still morphed in a sad pout.

"Noona was busy yesterday. My taehyungie missed his Noona?", she asked with a small chuckle making him quickly nodded his head like a kid.

Her smile seemed unwavering for some reason today. The glint in her eyes brighter than ever before.

"How did your exams went? You did great right?", she inquired but he scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"Noona why do you always talk about studies?"

"Because I'm your tutor and if you score bad then I'll be answerable for it.", she laughed.

"Nobody can dare say anything to my Noona!", he argued. His voice turning hard and coarsene.

She slightly hesitated at his harsh tone. He often does that. Suddenly he becomes all angry to the point he seems unrecognizable and the next moment he becomes just like his casual fluff ball self.

Shrugging the hesitation off she sighed before starting.

"It's my responsibility taehyung. Besides it's important for you to get your degree with good grades. You need to look after your father's business after all. And it's a great responsibility."

Taehyung smiled finding the concern for him in her eyes. Again some tingling feeling made him restless from inside.

"Yes Noona I know. I did good in my exams and besides it's important for me to study well. My father told me that I can marry once I take over the business. So the sooner, the better.", though he said everything in a very serious tone yet listening to his words a loud chortle escaped y/n's mouth.

"You want to marry taehyung?", she bearly held in her laugh.

He got annoyed by the way she made fun of his statement.

"What's there to laugh Noona? I'm already twenty and about to be twenty one, and people do marry at this age.", he argued with his brows furrowed in a scowl.

She suddenly stopped laughing and a hint of realization appeared on her face.

"Oh taehyungie! I just remembered now what I was actually here for.", as she spoke his face turned at her and confusion was visible on his face.

"Actually I was here to invite you. I'm getting married."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third person's pov:

A smile crept on his face as he caressed her picture frame, placed on the office desk, with his thumb.

'How can someone be this beautiful?' he said to himself and slightly chuckled.

Losening his black tie, he placed it over the table in front of him. A yellow light coming from the large glass window of the room flashed on his face, making it shine even more than it already does. He slightly removed his shiny jet black hair from his forehead which were blocking his sight. Taking the picture frame even more closer to his face, he looked at it, up and down.

"I still don't believe you're going to be mine.", he said and slightly pecked on the glass of the frame.

Suddenly a tall and handsome yet muscular guy barged into the room. His attention from the picture frame now moved to the guy standing right in front of him with a raged expression.

"I heard you're getting married to her?", the guy asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes I am.", he said in a calm tone but the guy in front of him was not satisfied with the answer.

"She knows nothing jin. What if she knows everything one day? Aren't you afraid of the consequences?", he asked in a worried tone but Jin just laughed at his statement.

He was confused about how can he just laugh over something so serious but his confusion got replaced with a slight fear as he heard his next words.

"Don't worry Namjoon. She won't ever know anything. And I'll make sure of it. But if she still does then it will be her fault. And for that fault, she will need to pay a lot.", he said and smiled deeply.

Namjoon on the other hand really got scared with his words.

What will happen if she gets to know everything?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All the shades of happiness faded away from his face as he heard her.

She took out a marriage invitation card and placed it over the table.

Looking at the card, his eyes fell on the name of the male, written with her name. This was heartbreaking more than anything for him. This shouldn't have happened!

She was smiling brightly, but as her eyes fell on taehyung she got shocked looking at his facial expressions. His jaw was clenched and eyes pitch black, boring holes through her soul. His aura was emitting pure rage and darkness.

"You can't marry Noona.", he said in a calm yet dead seriuos tone.

She raised an eyebrow confused by his words.

"What are you saying taehyung? I....."

"STOP TALKING AND LISTEN TO ME!"  he suddenly shouted out loud making her flinch. In the fraction of a second, he pushed her over the couch and hovered over her.

Her back was leaned at the couch now and he was completely hovering over her small figure. She was breathing heavily as this was truly unexpected for her. Her eyes were wide open, looking at him with shock and a tint of disappointment.

His heavy warm breaths were fanning all over her face. His eyes were dark and aura was intimidating, quite opposite to his usual self. There was mere silence for a moment as the only sound which could be heard was their heavy panting sounds.

"You. Will. Not. Marry. Noona!", he clearly stated with his red eyes piercings right through her soul.

"If you're joking then..... ", she tried to talk but immediately got cut.

"I am not joking Noona. I am clearly telling you. You cannot marry anyone else."

"Anyone else except for me!"