Episode 24

Third person's pov:

Y/n closed her eyes resting her back over the seat as the car drived through the hustling bustling city streets.

It seems like months that she've not slept in peace, or even breathed. Every moment around them suffocated her.

Even the atmosphere and roads felt new to her. Everything around her felt different.

Or.... was it?

Her eyes narrowed as she looked out at the streets which were completely unfamiliar.

Her hands fisted on her dress as the driver suddenly stopped the car....

In the mid of the dark street....

With no one around.

Her heart stopped beating as the door to the other side got opened before someone entered the car.

She closed her eyes, holding in her breathe.

"Your silhouette?.... I can even recognize your scent.", jin smiled before pulling her to his chest.

"That idiot must still be looking for you.", he grinned shaking his head.

He pulled her head away from his chest before gawking straighten into her eyes.

"Now no one will know where you are. No one would even know you ever existed.", his words frightened her to her core.

"From this moment onwards only I would exist in your world. Just the way, it should've been.", he tucked her hair behind her ear. His words carrying a promise, she knew he'll never break.

"Let's head home. Shall we?"

And everything went back to where it started from.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was pacing back and forth holding his hair in frustration while Jungkook stood at a corner looking at his state. Internally he was equally frustrated.

"Jin took her.", Taehyung stated coming to a conclusion.

"I don't think...."

"I'm going to kill him.", Taehyung rushed in his room and Jungkook immediately hurried behind him.

"HE BLOODY FOOLED US!", he yelled grabbing his gun from the side drawer of his bed but Jungkook immediately blocked his way.

"We cannot defeat him like this.", he rationalized but Taehyung shoved him away with a push. Jungkook immediately chased behind.

"We have enough power to bring him down with money Taehyung!", he again blocked his way but this time sturdily.

"Jungkook...."

"You can make him kneel in front of you and hand y/n back just the way it should be.", Jungkook bargained breathlessly.

"She's alone with him...."

"And I'll make sure nothing happens between them.", Jungkook cut him with a reassuring voice.

"Her virginity is all yours. Like yours belongs to her.", he patted Taehyung's shoulder before taking the gun out of his hand. Taehyung seemed slightly effected by his words.

"If he touched her, I'll skin him alive.", Taehyung gritted before rubbing his temple.

"He can't. Y/n wouldn't let that happen.", Jungkook sighed.