Episode 25

Third person's pov:

The door to the basement opened with a slight creak making the light from outside gush inside the dingy and smelly space.

Groaning at the sudden contact of blinding light with his eyes, yoongi closed his eyes shut, face scrunching in discomfort.

"If you're here to ask me about y/n's location, then fck off.", he whispered in his dry voice completely drained out of energy as the steps neared him.

Tied to the chair, he rested his head against it leisurely not even having the power to open his eyes anymore.

The footsteps stopped right besides him.

An eerie atmosphere spread across the space but one single drop of water over yoongi's hand made him open his eyes with much difficulty.

Not before they completely widened.

"Y-Y/n?"

Drops of tears kept dropping down y/n's eyes as she went behind yoongi's chair.

Yoongi tried to turn and look at her.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?! Did he kidnap you? Y/n...."

Her silence continued as she slowly untied his wrists.

Just as the ropes to yoongi's wrists came undone, he immediately went down to undo his feet tied to the chair legs.

Y/n silently stood behind as he got completely untied and bounced off of the chair.

"Y/n!", he pulled her in a strong hug.

"Did he hurt you?", he pulled away, looking at her for any sign of injury. His tone filled with concern.

"Why aren't you saying anything y/n?", yoongi's heart was rapidly palpating at her silence.

She didn't respond and moved away to the door which made yoongi baffled.

He frowned before following her behind.

"Y/n!", he called but she didn't respond back, nonchalantly walking forward as they finally reached the huge living room of the mansion.

"You can still walk?"

Yoongi's head snapped towards the man who just entered the living room wearing a royal blue bathrobe.

"I thought you'd bearly be left with the energy to crawl."

"You bloody cu....", yoongi was midway cut by the sudden interruption as tens of men entered the mansion with heavy guns in their hands.

He frantically looked around as the men immediately held onto him.

"Yaahh! What are you trying to do!!?", yoongi struggled only to be laughed at by the ignorant seok Jin, who settled down over the couch like an emperor.

"Nothing. You're going away on the request of my love. You just keep disturbing our lives so we have decided to send you away. It's probably going to be your last time meeting my y/n.", jin patted the place besides him and y/n silently settled down on the place.

"What do you mean by that?! I'll kill you if you tried to force her...."

"Yoongi.", yoongi's eyes moved to y/n who finally uttered a word after that long silence.

"Go away and live a happy life.", her face nill of any emotions.

It's the second time history is repeating itself. The second time y/n has to compromise for yoongi. But he wouldn't let her do it today.