Episode 10

The next day:

Third person's pov:

"You're going out?", y/n asked Yoongi while wearing her shoes.

"Yeah. Going out with Mina.", he said while taking off the coat from the hanger.

"Date?", she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"We're just friends!", he exclaimed with an annoyed expression.

"I believe you.", she smirked at him and he only rolled his eyes.

After he left the house, she also left for taehyung's house.

Getting inside his house, she went to the living room only to find it completely empty. She decided to make her way upstairs to check on him. She knocked the door of his room but didn't got any responce. Her usual self would just barge in the room but the y/n now was different, really cautious to her actions.

She again knocked the door in hope for an answer but was again left with the silence.

Thinking for a while, she finally made her decision to enter his room. Taking slow steps, she nervously looked around the room for him. The room was empty and there was no sign of him.

Shrugging her shoulders, she was about to leave when suddenly the bathroom door got opened grabbing her attention. She turned around and her eyes now fell on him.

There came taehyung, just in a bathrobe. His wet hair spread over his forehead in a mess. There was water dripping through his well built body. The peach colored bathrobe was loosely tied giving a good view of his wide chest.

He didn't look like a young boy but a grown up man. The grown up man she never felt he already was.

She gulped in unease looking at him and he sharply noticed it.

"What are you doing here Noona?", he asked in his casual innocent way but with a hidden smirk.

"I-I was looking for you. You were not in the living room so I thought of checking on you myself.", she explained with a feel of unease.

He was enjoying her uneasiness. The way she was looking at anywhere but him was making him excited. Her shyness and the way she squirms under his gaze gives him pleasure. He likes her being comfortable with him and talking to him with ease like she always does. But this is what he likes more. She giving him the authority over her.

"Then why aren't you sitting Noona?", he said slowly striding towards her.

He stood right next to her now. His tall figure completely towering over her. The water droplets falling from his wet hair on her bare neck sent chills to her body, making goosebumps crawl all over it.

Taking a step back to maintain the safe distance she finally spoke.

"No. You change. I'll just wait in the living room.", she indeed tried her best to sound confident but he could tell that he had an effect on her which made him feel pleasured inside.

"Noona.", he called her name making her turn around.

"There's something important I need to tell you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.