Episode 12

Y/n's pov:

Jin wanted to spend the day with me but I had to apologize to him as I was currently going to taehyung's house.

He really impresses me each and every moment. I can't forget the way he kept apologizing to me. I matter a lot to him and my comfort too. And that makes me love him even more.

Entering the house, I made my way straight to taehyung's room. There's lots I need to ask him right now.

I knocked on the door, tapping my feet impatiently.

My head lifted up as the door got opened revealing him. He smiled at me but I couldn't smile back.

I entered the room and stood near the couch.

"What happened Noona? Are you fine?", taehyung asked in concern but I counter questioned.

"How did you know about Mina's relationship?", I asked in a rush as I wished the things to not to be true.

"I'll tell you everything, but first sit down.", he softly pushed me on the counch and then sat down at the other couch in front of me.

"I...... I mean my freinds sometimes take me to c-clubs.", he said in hesitation.

"Although I don't like such places but they keep on insisting so I can't....."

"About Mina taehyung!", I cut him off reminding him that he needs to come to the main topic.

"Oh yeah. In the club, I saw Mina and Yoongi Hyung many times together. So I thought they were a couple. But from the past few days, I've been seeing her with another man.", he completed.

"But they can be just friends too?", I asked hoping for something good to come but he shook his head.

"Friends don't do what they do in the club.", he nervously stated and I could clearly understand what was he referring to.

"Did you see him?", I lowly asked.

"I couldn't see his face because he wears a mask most of the time. But I can take you there if you want.", he suggested making me look up at him.

"Noona, this is about Yoongi Hyung, so I want you to be really sure about everything before you talk to him about it.", he held my hand which surprised me.

I nodded and slowly retreated my hand from his grip.

"Then..... shall we go there today?", he asked.

Biting my lips in hesitation, I eventually nodded my head.

"Let's go there."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin's pov:

"Did you talk to her?"

My head turned to my left, towards Namjoon, who was gawking at me with predatory eyes.

"I did and she forgave me, thinking of it to be an innocent mistake. She even apologized to me.", I replied with a proud grin.

"Apologized to you?", he asked raising his brow.

"Yeah. She apologized saying that she couldn't fulfil her responsibility as a fiance properly. And also that she would try to act more comfortably next time and try to understand my feelings better.", I explained smirking wide.