Episode 7

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

Standing up from the bed, I made my way to the bathroom. I was quite relaxed as it is sunday today which means no need to go to taehyung's house.

Coming out of the bath, I made my way downstairs.

"Morning!", I casually greeted Yoongi making  a messy hairbun.

He looked at me with his eyes narrowed.

"Shouldn't you be looking like a model right now? Then why are you looking like a malnourished peasant?", he scoffed looking at my messy state yet I was still confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot about your first date!", he nearly shouted. Now realization actually hit me.

It's my first date in this whole life and that too with my fiance and I forgot about it!!!

"Oh yeah!!!!", I said in a panic.

Just then the door bell ring, grabbing our attention. Thinking of it to be the milk man I opened the door but my eyes instantly widened the next second.

"Morning......", jin said smiling but his smile nearly faded looking at me.

"H-Hey!", I said stuttering with an awkward smile.

He awkwardly smiled back and entered the house.

"Hey bro!", Yoongi exclaimed with happiness and hugged him.

He sat on the couch while Yoongi just kept looking at me with a smirk, making fun of me.

"I'll come in a minute. Just wait.", I said and immediately ran upwards.

Oh God!!!! What would he think of me!!! Couldn't I wear anything better? Only if my hair was combed!

Getting ready with a slight glam, I nervously walked downstairs.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

"Oh, she's here.", Yoongi said and jin looked at me.

A crimson red color appeared on his face as his eyes fell on me.

His stare was somewhat fixed on me, not moving even a little.

"Shall we go?", I asked blushing.