Episode 13

Y/n's pov:

We both made our way inside the club. The atmosphere inside was really suffocating.

The smell of alcohol along with smoke reached my nostrils making me nauseous. I always hated clubs for this scent and unbearably vulgar atmosphere.

Lowering my eyes to keep them intact from the sinful sights, I slowly made my way to a corner.

"We shall wait for them.", taehyung suggested grabbing my attention.

I nodded my head, taking a seat at the counter.

"Are you sure taehyung that you saw Mina? I m-mean it can be any other girl right......"

"Noona.", he weakly smiled at me.

"Let's just hope it's not what I think it is."

Heaving a deep sigh, I nodded my head with my gaze now fixed at my lap.

We waited for a half long hour there, just sitting.

It's currently eleven in the night but the crowd only keeps increasing.

"Noona."

My head lifted up at taehyung's voice only to find him looking at the entrance.

My gaze followed his and landed over the two figures who just made their way inside the club.

My eyes went wide in utter disbelief as I saw taehyung's words becoming true. It's Mina but the guy is not yoongi, it's someone else.

I stood up from my seat, watching the masked guy along with mina move to another corner of the club.

She was smiling to the guy while whispering something in his ears.

I saw them entering the VIP room all together with my eyes wide open.

"Noona."

I heard taehyung but my eyes were still fixed at the door of the room. Why is Mina doing this with Yoongi? Why is she giving him false hopes when she likes someone else? Is she actually like this?

Without thinking twice, I started striding towards the room.

Taehyung swifltly held my hand, making me turn around.

"Where are you going Noona?", he asked in uncertainty.

"I need to get answers from her.", I sternly replied retreating my hand.

I was about to turn around when he again held my hand making me startled.

"Be careful Noona."

Third person's pov:

She nodded her head and made her way to the room. The gaurds in front of the room were about to stop her but seeing taehyung's gesture from afar, they instantly sided.

A sinister grin was present on taehyung's face as he saw her creaking the door open.

It's the time.

The door got opened and y/n's eyes landed over something which she might not ever be able to forget.

Mina was sitting on the guy's lap with her hands wrapped around his neck.

Finding the door opened, Mina quickly looked back along with the guy but that's where her heart broke to the core and her entire world crashed.

Disbelief, torment, misery, betrayal and anguish, all surrounded her making her faze. The overwhelming emotions filled her heart with pure gloom.