Episode 20

Y/n's pov:

"This one looks better.... but still not it."

His cocky comment made me wanna punch his face. But alas, it's not my time I guess.

It's been more than an hour since I started modelling for my so called fiance and soon to be husband. But for some reason he just can't like a single dress for me.

Everytime I walk out he briefly glances at me and then gestures for the staff to get me another one.

Is he even looking at me? Well, I don't think I looked bad in any of these.

"I don't think I can look better than this. Because that's just how I basically look.", I said through my clenching teeth trying to suppress my anger.

He glanced at me for the shortest while as he again gestured the staff to take me in.

What is his problem?!!

I huffed irritatedly as the staff girl helped me with the heavy gown to go back to the changing room. I heard a chuckle from my back which only added to my rage. He's doing it on purpose. Idiot!

Locking the door from inside, I started undoing the zipper of my dress.

"Ugh!!!", I tried to reach for the zipper but my hand just couldn't reach as it struggled to get at the back of the huge dress.

Shouldn't have sent the staff girl back.

Click.

My motions completely came to a halt  as I heard the clicking sound of the door.

I locked the door. Didn't I?

Before I could turn around, a hand grabbed me by my waist, pulling me back.

My back got attached to what felt like someone's chest as heavy warm breaths fell over the skin of my neck making a tingling sensation crawl under my skin.

I tried to claw his hand while struggling to get out of his grip.

"Leave me jin! I....", a gasp left my mouth as the hold around my waist bruisingly tightened, making the rest of the words stand struck in my throat.

"Taehyung."

My eyes went wide and all the motions in my body completely stopped hearing the husky deep voice.

"Taehyung should be the only name coming out of your lips noona."

I gulped hard as my senses completely went numb for a moment.

I shiver ran down my body as a pair of lips suddenly landed over my side neck, making me squirm uncomfortably.

"What are you doing?!!!"

"Shh....", he turned me around with a swift motion and now secured his both hands around my wrist.

My eyes met his and they were perplexed to see his condition.

There were dark circles all under his eyes, his hair completely disheveled and skin pale and dry.

"You look beautiful noona....", his one hand landed over my left cheek, caressing it tenderly.

"But this beauty....", I witnessed how his eyes darkened as his thumb now landed over my lips, caressing it roughly.

"It's all mine. Only mine.", his eyes were darted at my lips and my eyes were widened being shocked by his crazy behavior.