Episode 5

Third person's pov:

"Hey Miss y/n!", Ms Kim greeted her with a smile.

"Oh....... Hi Ms Kim!", she greeted and bowed.

She was still not understanding her reason of suddenly appearing at her door.

"Won't ask me in?", Ms Kim said with a smile and she immediately realized.

She moved away from the door with slight embarrassment and gestured her to come in.

Getting inside they made their way to the living room.

Sitting at the couch, there was a minute of silence by both parties.

"I recieved your email Miss y/n.", Ms Kim said getting her attention.

"So, you're getting married?", she asked and y/n slightly nodded her head in agreement.

"I recieved the resignation but sorry Miss y/n, I cannot accept it.", she said in a straight tone making y/n wide her eyes.

"But why Ms Kim?!", she asked in a panic.

"Calm down Miss y/n and please try to understand what I'm about to say.", she said in a soft tone making y/n furrow her brows.

"You know taehyung has his last semester going on. His exams are near and he needs to study well to get a degree with good grades. Changing his tutor at this time will only cause him to fail his exams. And that is why I want you to continue teaching him.", she explained.

"But Ms Kim.....", I was about to argue back but she again continued.

"I know you are getting married but there's still a lot of time in the marriage. I just want you to teach him for this last half month at least. After that you can leave the job as per your will. You'll get the whole month salary too just for these fifteen days. Please Miss y/n, I don't want my son to fail his exams. You know he needs to join the business in a month.", she pleadingly said looking at y/n.

Although she was still not convinced but considering the fact that it may actually effect his studies really made me.

Thinking for a while she finally nodded my head in surrender.

"I'll come tomorrow."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin's pov:

I was furiously looking through the documents placed in front of me.

Throwing the files on the floor with a loud sound, I got up from my seat walking anxiously back and forth.

"How can they get the deal!!!", I shouted at my secretary but he still tried to calm me down.

"It's alright jin. You know that your uncle is quite experienced in business. No surprise that he got the deal that easily.", kai said but I still shook my head.

"No Kai! I did a lot of hardwork just to get this single deal.", I impatiently said and sat on the couch. He sighed and then sat beside me, looking at me.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do. Your uncle is the head of the Kim family and the power he carries is indescribably high.", he exclaimed in a calm tone. I nodded in understanding as I knew there's no use of whining about what's out of my hand.

"What about the shipment?", I asked and he instantly smiled.

"It was successfully done.", he explained and I also proudly smiled.

"Two more shipments and that's it. My power would know no limits after that. I'll be more powerful than my uncle and more powerful than anyone else in this country.", I exclaimed with an evil grin and then got up from the couch.

Walking towards the huge glass window, I looked down at the city.

"Now i'll be the authority and I'll be the one to decide....... "

"Who lives and who dies."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taheyung's pov:

"Really mom!", I asked in disbelief and she nodded her head with a smile.

"You're the best!", I exclaimed with happiness and instantly hugged her.

Pulling away from the hug I again looked at her with a wide bright grin.

"I shall go then and prepare for the test she gave me last time.", I said and my mom smiled nodding her head.

Getting back to my room, I instantly locked the door.

"She's coming.", the words automatically came out of my mouth and I smiled even wider at the thought.

"I thought I lost you but there's no way that's happening now!" I said to myself and my smile now got replaced with a smirk.

"Oh Noona. I wish you would've just agreed to be mine. That way things would've gone to the easier side but now.....", I slightly chuckled and smirked even wider.

"Now I need to do things with a bit of planning and plotting. Just in my way.", I said and my hand slightly caressed over her picture frame, placed on my desk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

Getting ready, I walked towards the front door.

"You're going somewhere?", Oppa asked and I looked back at him.

"Yeah. Going to the Kim's mansion.", I nonchalantly said looking back.

"Didn't you resign a few days ago?", he asked with his eyes narrowed.

"No. Actually Taheyung had his exams near, so I thought of giving him a few more days.", I explained and he nodded.

"Hmm. Okay. But be careful. That taehyung seems to be a kid but he's not as innocent as you think of him. Me and Jimin saw him in a club with his friends a few days ago.", he said in a serious tone.

"A club?", I asked unsure of my own hearing senses.

"A stripping club."