Episode 18

Third person's pov:

Taehyung was anxiously marching in his room while dialing y/n's number.

He texted her multiple times last night but she didn't reply. He thought that she might be tired and already slept. But now it's already afternoon as he've been calling her since the sun rose.

Why is she not picking up? Did she change her mind? Does she not want to see him anymore? Or maybe..... It's jin.

He didn't want to even think like that. What if jin explained her the truth and she trusted him. And what if she realized that taehyung tried to manipulate her against jin? Things will get messy.

He couldn't think straight anymore, neither could he wait. So without wasting a second more, he barged out of the house.

"I won't let you take my Noona from me jin. Nobody can take her from me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She kept banging the door the whole night but there was not even a single response by the other side.

The sun's been up for long and it's about to be noon but no one ever opened the door this whole while nor asked for her well being.

She was still resting on the floor against the wooden door looking ahead blankly, anticipating what would be the next step of the betrayer named Kim Seok Jin. But why is she waiting for their next step? And for how long is she going to sit idol?

She needs to do something!

She slowly got up from the floor and looked around the room frantically for something worth use.

Her eyes then again fell on her picture pinned to the wall.

Anger rushed through her veins as she harshly pulled the picture and teared it up in pieces throwing it all over the place.

"I hate you!!!!", she shouted in desperation and now looked around the whole room, messing it up badly.

She agitatedly made her way to the closet in the room and finding nothing she went to look into the bathroom. But nothing. There was nothing she could use even for her own self defence.

He planned it. She knows he must have. And that is why he removed everything from here beforehand.

Being exhausted, she sat down on the edge of the bed as her eyes filled with tears of dismay.

"I hate you Kim Seok Jin!!!!", she yelled at the door and then fell over the mattress letting the tears fall down the side of her eyes.

Why is he doing this with her? Was hurting her not enough for him?

Sudden footsteps were heard outside the room which immediately caught her attention.

Standing up from the bed, she instantly made her way to the door and hid herself behind it. Is it him?

A knock was heard on the door followed by a clicking sound which made her gulp hard in anticipation.

"Mam, the food is....."

Thud

Grabbing the woman by her arm, she threw her over the floor, making the tray of food in her hands fall down, scattering on the ground.

Before the woman could even proceed, she abruptly dashed outside, closing the door from there, locking the woman inside.

"Mam please open the door!!!"