Episode 3

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

Coming out of the bath, I made my way downstairs to make breakfast for myself.

Oppa left early in the morning as he had some important work to deal with at the office.

I was making my breakfast humming with happiness. Indeed I was happy and excited to spend my whole day with my brother. He is my only family after my parents and that is why I'm most attached to him.

Taking my breakfast, I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Ting.

I heard a notification from my mobile phone and instantly grabbed it.

My bright happy face now became rather gloomy and annoyed looking at the message.

Chat

Taehyungie: Noona, I know what happened yesterday shouldn't have happened but you also need to consider my feelings and condition. Please come home today. I need to talk to you. Please.

I sighed reading his message. Taehyung really meant a lot to me. More than a student, he was like a younger brother to me. Yet what he did and said yesterday was nothing to my expectations and neither can I forget any of that.

I know it's not his fault for getting feelings for me as he is in that age to fall for someone but the intensity of his feelings towards me, which I felt yesterday is nothing normal. He was literally dominating me with his dark aura. Not in this lifetime I could ever expect him to act like that with me.

Shall I go to his house? Is the real question right now and I guess the answer is pretty clear. I shouldn't.

Not that I can't face him but the way he behaved yesterday really scared me.

Putting the phone back on the table, I continued my breakfast while watching television.

In the afternoon:

Getting ready, I made my way to the lounge. Oppa must be coming as it's already the time for the lunch.

Hearing the door bell I immediately ran towards the door.

"Oppa why are you so late! I......", I couldn't complete as I was shocked looking at the person in front of me.