Episode 8

The view in front of me was incredibly beautiful, beyond my expectations.

The whole villa was glittering and sparkling with the golden fairy lights, all over the ceiling.

There were violets and roses, decorating the whole place gloriously. The flower petals spread at the floor were making a way towards a certain corner.

My eyes fell there and I saw a romantically arranged table, just for two.

Holding my hand, he made me walk through the path of roses.

Dragging the chair for me, he made me sit on it comfortably.

I felt like a princess right now. Nobody ever treated me with this much care like him.

"What will my queen like to have?", he asked me looking at me romantically

"Whatever the king likes.", I chirped back which made him blush.

The word happy will not be able to justify my feeling right now. I am at cloud nine.

How can he love me so much? And how can I be this lucky to get a guy like him?

After the meal, we started driving to a place he wanted to show me.

I was sitting in the car with a wide smile now permenantly laminating my face.

I turned my head, only to find him showcasing the same emotions as me.

We stopped right in front of a wooden house. I was still confused about why he bring me here.

Opening my side of door, he escorted me out.

Walking besides, we reached inside the house.

It was a small yet beautifully made house. We walked inside to a room and he looked at me with a smile.

Getting inside I was beyond shocked and startled.

"Oh my God! You made this?", I asked looking at the gigantic painting in front of me.

It was my painting.

He stood besides me and nodded with an enchanting smile.

"You liked it?", he asked.

"I loved it!", I said in an excited tone and he chuckled.

"I wanted to tell you that you're not the only one who paints. I also like painting. This is my secret place far from the city. Whenever I want to just paint and stay away from the city hustle life, I come here.", he explained and I nodded.

"But now it's not my but 'our place'. I would really like to see your painting skills too.", he said holding my hand.

"Sure.", I said with a shy smile.

Suddenly his phone started ringing which interrupted the beautiful moment.

"It's okay.", I said gesturing him to receive his call.

Nodding his head, he made his way out of the room.

Jin's pov:

I was immensely annoyed by the sudden interruption in our romantic moment.

Coming out of the room, I picked up the call, ready to kill the person on the other side.

On the call:

Jin: What happened!

Kai: Calm down bro. I know you're at a date but it's something immediate.

Jin: What?

Kai: Your biggest rival's son, your cousin Kim Taehyung, he's here to meet you at the office.

Jin: Why is he there?

Kai: He said it's something business related. It's quite urgent so he wants you to be at the office right now.

Jin: Okay!

I was irritated now. I wanted to spend my whole day with y/n but now this Kim taehyung.

Taking a deep breath to calm my anger, I went back in the room.

"We need to leave. There's some important work at the office right now.", I exclaimed with a gloomy tone and a tint of anger.

"No need to worry. We already spent a lot of time. Let's go.", she said with a smile trying to lift up my mood.

A genuine smile crept on my face at her adorable attempt.

Holding her hands, I walked with her outside to my car.

Driving her back to her house, I went to the office to get done with the matter at once.

Entering my building with my casual cold and stern face, I made my way to my office.

Barging inside the room, I saw taehyung sitting at the couch with his legs resting at the table. Ill mannered brat!

Trying to control my anger, I sat in front of him on the other couch.

"What do you want?", I asked with an annoyed tone.

He straightened up his posture and looked at me with a straight cold face.

"I heard you were working hard for the new deal with Jeons.", he said with a smirk.

"Why are you talking about business? Just say the rubbish you are here for.", I asked annoyed by his cocoky attitude.

"I am already talking about what I'm here for.", he said making me frown.

"I really felt bad how my hyung did all the hard work yet our company got the deal. So I'm here to give you back what you deserve.", he stated with a wide grin. I frowned more at his statement.

"You can have the deal with Jeons. Jeon jungkook is the heir of the company and he's my best friend. You can get all the important papers regarding the deal by tommorow.", he said.

I got a bit too suspicious by his sudden care towards me.

"Hmm. And why would you do this for me? What do you want in return?", I asked in suspicion of his real motive.

"Nothing much......", he suddenly paused looking down.

"I heard you're getting married?", he suddenly question lifting his head.

"I don't remember sending Kims any card....", I stated with a cold face in a questioning manner.

"So it means that you are getting married. Well you asked me what I want right? Then I'll get it straight to you.", he said and looked at me intensly in the eyes.

"I want you to break your marriage."