Episode 21

Third person's pov:

"You gotta be kidding me right?"

"......"

"You didn't do it."

"......"

"You didn't hit your Noona, taehyung?!!!", jungkook panicked in disbelief while taehyung heaved a heavy sigh still pouring himself a glass of wine.

They were both sitting in the mini bar of his penthouse.

"You better be joking bitch!", jungkook seemed flabbergasted watching taehyung chucking down his throat the burning liquid in a single go.

Finishing the first drink he then poured himself another glass.

After gulping it down too, he slammed the glass hard over the table. He was genuinely drunk by now.

"I wish, Jungkook. I wish I was."

.........

(FLASHBACK)

All she knew was how she was being dragged and shoved like a rag doll.

She didn't knew who was even holding her this time, but she recognized the cologne to be taehyung's.

She knew that they changed at least three vehicles in the whole time and she couldn't even guess why were they doing so.

The black clothe wrapped around her face didn't allow her to see anything as all she could see was dark, which indeed made her dizzy.

Like, seriously dizzy.

After spending hours sitting straight while trying to keep her distance from whoever's lap she was sitting on, she finally lost all the power and just simply leaned back, finding some sort of support to lean on.

She could feel the person's hand moving up and down her arms, soothing all the building anxiety which helped her calm down a little. And with that it didn't took her much to completely lose her consciousness with the warmth and comfort of someone's embrace.

.........

Her eyes opened wide only to witness dark again as her whole body seemed to have been thrown over something which seems to her like a mattress.

Her hands were tied at the back making her wriggle and shuffle on her place in an attempt to get rid of those.

But suddenly, the black clothe was roughly taken off her face with all the bright lights now directly blinding her eyes. And before she could even adjust to the lights, she was turned at her back.

She tried to resist, but soon stopped feeling her hands being untied.

The person in his black t-shirt, after removing her ropes simply turned around to walk out of the room.

She instantly looked back at the person but all she saw was a glimpse of him leaving the room, making her realize that it was indeed not taehyung.