Episode 19

Third person's pov:

"I want to marry jin. So I'm not going anywhere."

Yoongi seemed bewildered by her sudden statement.

"Y/n.....", he tried to grab her hand but she instantly retreated it from his grip.

"If he's forcing you into it then...."

"He's not.", she took a deep breath before continuing. "He's not forcing me."

"Then are you angry with me? Look y/n I'm sorry for what I did but....."

"I'm not angry with you.", she cut him off. "I've realized that maybe what I saw was not right. Maybe this was all just a misunderstanding. So I'm giving jin a chance.", she replied in a low tone and turned around to leave.

Yoongi stood there, looking at his sister in pure remorse. He should've also considered her feelings regarding the matter. He could never be a good brother while she did her best as a sister everytime.

"I'm sorry.....", his voice reached her ears and she halted on her steps.

"Being your brother I should have also considered your point of view."

His voice was filled with grief and remorse which made her turn around and look at him with her glistening eyes.

The tears she tried to hold for long now made their way out of her eyes, pouring her cheeks wet.

"You could.....", she sadly chuckled.

"Only if I was the same way important to you as mina."

She turned back and saw jin passing her a smug grin. Ignoring him, she made her way upstairs, back to her room.

"So I guess we're pretty clear here right?", Jin chuckled while getting up from his place and moved to follow her.

"You better not be forcing her Jin.", He stopped on his steps hearing yoongi's threat.

"Cause if that turned out to be the case then you might see my other side."

Jin's jaw clenched in anger as he heard yoongi's threat but he knew he shouldn't lose it right now. Not before such an important day. So without taking a glance back he instantly left from there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin's pov:

I walked upstairs towards her room, and pushed the door open. But a frown appeared on my face as I saw the room completely messed and littered.

My eyes fell over the maid who was standing at a corner with her gaze down on floor, silently sobbing, and then at y/n who was standing at the other corner with her arms crossed at the chest, ignoring my presence.

My gaze then fell on the tray of food along with the night lamps and other decorative stuff on the floor.

An amusing grin appeared on my face. She's way more than I imagined.

"Get lost.", I growled at the maid and she quickly nodded her head, running out of the room.

My gaze now fell over the love of my life. My wild cat.