Episode 17

Third person's pov:

"HOW COULD YOU LOSE HER!!!", jin yelled his lungs at his freind through the phone.

"Relax buddy. She must be here. I just got stuck with the traffic.", Kai explained.

"Then get the hell out of that fcking car and look for her, you idiot!"

Jin was not gonna calm down with any sort of explanations, so Kai got out of the car, sighing in defeat.

He entered the nearest park and looked around the place. That's when his eyes again caught y/n's figure.

"She's here.", Kai informed and jin finally breathed.

"Good. Now bring her here.", jin monotonously ordered making Kai frown.

"Are you serious? You're asking me to kidnap her and that too in a public place?!!!", Kai nearly panicked.

"I'm asking you to bring her here. Kidnap her or do whatsoever it takes."

Kai sighed as the phone got hung. He didn't want to do it but he knew that if he doesn't do it, then somebody else will.

So he has no other options than to do what his friend says.

..........

"Again a mistake.", Namjoon sighed but jin remained unbothered by his comments. Instead, he started wearing his long coat to leave for his house.

"Well I know you hate listening to me but....", Namjoon sighed and got up from his place, marching towards his freind.

"You need to be patient. Try to explain what happened and try to lure her into your words. Don't take it harsh from the start for the least."

Jin lifted up his gaze and looked at his freinds truly concerned expressions. He slightly nodded his head and then turned around to leave.

Jin himself is not sure about what has gotten into him. The thought of y/n getting away from him is making him insane.

The beautiful and happy moments he passed with her are still fresh in his memory and that's how he wills it to be.

But it doesn't stop him from going to any length to keep her in his reach. Only his reach.

...........

He entered inside his mansion and found Kai sitting on the couch.

"She's inside.", Kai informed rather irritatedly.

Jin nodded and left for his room.

He entered inside and a genuine smile embraced his features as he saw her unconcious figure laid on his bed.

She was shifting uncomfortably on the bed while pouting adorably which made him chuckle. Her hair scattered all over her face and her eyes barely visible.

He stepped in her direction and sat right besides her on the bed.

Extending his hand, he removed the hair from her face which were covering his sight.

An abrupt frown appeared on his features as he saw dried blood on her forehead.

"That m***er f***er", jin cursed under his breath seeing her injured forehead.

Sighing, he went to the drawer and took out a first aid box.

He carefully removed the blood from her forehead, now applying alcohol disinfectant over it.