Episode 23

Taehyung's pov:

I mustered up all of my courage before finally knocking the door of y/n's room. Well, technically our room.

"Can I come in..... noona?", I waited outside the door for a response but getting none was already expected.

"Noona....", I took a deep breath knowing well enough that no explanation could make up for my mistake. It was a bad decision of an instant that I.... kinda regret.

My temper had always been like this. I remember the amount of nannies I injured when they tried to boss me around. The amount of servants I mistreated when they tried to make me abide. The friends I myself bullied when they attempted to make me alter myself or tried to bring me down.

I was always perfect.

I am perfect.

But now what needs to be remembered is that y/n is nothing like them. Y/n is special. Y/n is mine.

She's privileged to be my love. So she deserved to be treated differently. Probably the only one I actually give a fck about.

"I know you're angry..... and I'm here to make it up to you.", I was losing all of my patience by now. Why can't she understand?

"Noona?"

Alright. Fck it.

"Alright. I'm coming inside. Let's talk face to face and settle this down. Hmm?", slowly creaking the door open, I peeked inside the room only to witness complete darkness.

"Noona.....", I strode in the the blinding dark looking around for her presence but light steps from the back alerted me.

"Noon.... Ahhhh!!!!", before I could even turn back, a hard blow over the back of my head made me fall on the floor over my face.

"You bloody idiot!!!"

My head was throbbing hard in pain yet I could familiarize with the voice.

"What the hell noona!", I yelled as she tied my hands behind my back, straddling me.

"Don't you dare call me noona!", she yelled twisting my arm.

Ouch!

So..... she's actually very angry.

"Give me a chance to explain.... Ah!"

"A CHANCE?!!"

Well, I am doomed.

"You have kidnapped me Kim Taehyung and you want a chance to explain?!"

"Noona...."

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!", I felt as her weight slowly left my body.

I immediately turned back, as my hands were still tied to my back.

She was backing away, standing at the door now as a small smirk stretched across her face.

"I'm leaving. And I will see who can stop me."

"NOONA!!!", she closed the door behind before running away.

"Ahhh!!!!", I pulled at my wrists which were tightly tied at my back.

No. I can't let you go. Not after I got you with so much difficulty!

Not until I make you mine.

"Noona.... Now no one's going to save you from me...."

.......