Episode 6

Y/n's pov:

Driving my car, my mind was still stuck in what Oppa told me earlier. Taehyung in a stripping club? Not possible!

I know he proposed to me but I still think that it is all because of a mere attraction he felt towards a female due to his growing age. But him being in a stripping club is unbelievable.

He is still a kid and very childish. I don't think he can think of anything like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n!!!", I continuously moaned her name while jerking off.

Coming out of the cold shower, I made my way to my closet. Wearing my black t shirt with skin shorts, I went to the vanity and got the hair dryer out of it.

It was really hard to control the inner hormones, after I came to know that she'll be coming today. My body has changed and I've got my needs now. And nobody can fulfill them except for her.

It's been long since I need to jerk myself off while thinking of her doing it. But not anymore.

Putting the blow dryer back after drying my hair, I made my way to the study room.

Sitting at the couch, I was waiting for her to come.

I had a plan with jungkook to go out to a club but I had to cancel it because of Noona.

Jungkook and my other friend really like clubbing and all that stuff. They even slept with several girls at the club or outiside. But not me.

My virginity is just for my noona. I know she will really like knowing how I never touched a girl, just for her. She will really need to pay me back to all the times I had to jerk myself off because of her. Her thoughts, her beauty and even her voice, everything completely turns me on.

Hearing the footsteps, I immediately realized that it's her. Getting the books in front of me, I pretended to study.

She stepped in with hesitant steps and looked at me. How much your hesitation and shyness turns me on!!!

Without saying anything she sat on the couch a bit far from me.

I looked at her and passed her a bright smile.

"Noona!", I said and tried to hug her like always.

She instantly placed her hand in front of me, gesturing me to not to come close.

Now this is not what I like!

Although I was really angry at her gesture yet kept acting nice.

"I'm sorry Noona. Please forgive me. I know what I did was wrong. And I am sorry for it. It won't happen again I promise. Please!!!", I pleaded with a puppy face and she instantly melted at my pleadings.

I know how to make you do anything Noona.

"Taehyungie can hug her Noona?", I asked with aegyo and she slightly chuckled and nodded her head.

I immediately hugged her tight. Can't even tell how much I missed her warmth and touch. If possible then I would never pull away but now is not the time.

Pulling away I passed her a smile and she did the same.

Two hours later:

Third person's pov:

Two hours passed and the lessons finally got over.

"I shall be leaving now.", she said and stood up from her place.

"No Noona. Let's eat something together. It's already time for dinner.", he said blinking his doe eyes.

"But......", she couldn't complete as she saw him looking at her with puppy eyes. Taking a deep breath she finally surrendered.

"Alright let's eat together."

Going downstairs together, they both went to the living room.

He turned on the television and ordered a pizza for both of them.

She just sat uncomfortably at the couch as it was her first time staying for a dinner at his house.

"Noona.", he softly said grabbing his attention.

"I...... wanted to ask you something.", he said looking down at his lap. She hummed softly and gestured him to continue.

"Why are you getting married?", he asked and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Why am I getting married? She thought but still couldn't understand what he meant.

"I mean is it because you want to settle? Or your brother forced you? O-Or you l-love him?", he asked with his eyes still down on the floor.

Now she knew why he asked it.

"Look Taheyung.....",

"No!", he looked up at her. "I am not saying because I said that I have feelings for you Noona. I am genuinely asking you a question. 'Why do you want to marry Noona?' ", he exclaimed looking at her intensly.

She looked away for a while thinking.

Why is she getting married? The question now actually bothered her.

Because Yoongi want that? Just for him? No! Because I want to settle? But I am already settled. I have a good career too. Because I want to live a happy life? But my life is already happy.

She was so into her thoughts that she didn't even notice the smirk he had on his face.

His plan was working.

"I.......", she was about to say something but he quickly interrupted.

"It's okay Noona. Let's watch the television.", he said and moved his gaze to the television, leaving her with a storm of thoughts inside her mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Driving back to her house she still had that question in her mind.

Why is she getting married?

None of her justifications could satisfy her as she was somewhat stressed now.

She was always the kind of girl who wanted to achieve goals and have a good professional life yet now she want to get married all of a sudden and be a house wife? Even she was surprised by her sudden change of thoughts.

Getting inside her house still in her world, she started walking towards her room.

"Why are you so late?", Yoongi asked her and she looked back at him.

"Taehyung wanted to have dinner with me.", I simply said but he shook his head.

"I already asked you to be careful with that taehyung yet you still stayed for the dinner?", he asked raising an eyebrow.

"You worry a lot my brother.", I said and walked towards him. Pulling him into a hug.

"Stop touching me!", he whined but I hugged him tighter.

"I love my cute brother who always worry about me.", I said and picked his nose.

He rubbed his nose with a scrunching nose.

"Why are you at home? As I know you should be with your friends right now?", I asked him in a sarcastic way.

"Jimin is out of city and J hope is busy with his office work. The only one left is jin and he is very busy with the office work these days.", he explained.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. Jin will be picking you up tomorrow.", he said to me and I furrowed my eyes in  confusion.

"Picking me up?", I confirmed and he nodded.

"For what?", I asked puzzled.

"For a date of course."