Episode 14

Y/n's pov:

I was blindly running through the dark alleys. My eyes were completely blinded with tears.

My heart got torn to the point that I completely lost my senses for a moment.

I trusted him. I trusted him with myself. My whole life I never believed a man. My whole life I never thought of having a relationship. My whole life I never let anyone in my heart.

But I did it for him.

I gave him my heart,my trust ,my believe and even was about to give him this body. Yet he crushed it all.

Was all he wanted was a body? Were my feelings and love nothing to him? Could I never actually tell him that I love him? He never felt it when he looked into my eyes?

The rain pouring over my body made it completely wet. I was shivering, sitting on the footpath with absolutely no one around.

It's dark but not darker than my life.

My tears hidden in the rain water kept dripping down my cheeks.

I was hugging my knees crying but that's when I heard some footsteps behind me.

My head instantly turned back but my eyes grew the size of a saucer as I saw some men looking at me lustfully, standing few meters away from me.

I instantly got up from my place as I saw them taking their steps in my direction.

I turned around and without thinking made a run, away from that place.

"Stop!!!"

I heard them from the back but kept running fast.

I turned many allies to deceive them but they kept following me.

I was still running when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards an alley.

Before I could shout, I was pushed to a wall with someone's hand covering my mouth preventing me to make any noise.

My eyes were wide open but body motions instantly halted as I saw taehyung's face.

His face was inches away from me and breath was as uneven as me. He was equally drenched in rain.

His wet hair were covering his forehead till his eyes. Eyes fixed at mine as there was no distance between our bodies.

He turned his head towards the other alley but the footsteps which we heard earlier now thankfully faded.

There was complete silence now, as his head turned back towards me.

He slowly removed his hand, sliding his fingers over my lips.

We were still standing at the same place with his eyes fixed at mine.

His one hand suddenly extended and landed over my cheek.

"You scared me."

The words left his mouth as a mere whisper. I saw fear in his glistening eyes. His head slowly moved forward and now got placed at the crook of my neck.

He nuzzled his head with some low sobs leaving his mouth but for some reason I didn't push him back, instead extended my hand and placed it at the back of his head.

I don't know what I'm doing. It's all happening on it's own.

"Look over there!"

We heard the men's voice again and he instantly lifted up his head to look back.