Episode 2

Her eyes were narrowed and her mind was still not processing his words properly. This is what she could've never expected.

"Noona I know you love me a lot. You always said this to me yourself that you love me. Then why are you talking about marrying someone else now?", he inquired with pleading eyes.

"Taehyung, FOR GOD SAKE! I always saw you as my younger brother.", she shouted at the top of her lungs but it only raged him more.

"I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER NOONA!!!", he yelled at her face making her flinch hard.

She closed her eyes in fear and her whole body was quivering now. Looking at her state his eyes instantly softened. He slowly placed his hand on her cheeks which made her open her eyes in shock.

"I am a man Noona and just four years younger than you. Then how can you say that I am your brother? We are not biologically siblings. So it means we can marry and we will!", he said in a soft yet authoritative voice.

"Shut up taehyung!", she got even more angry. She pushed him back and got up from the couch.

"Are you insane! Do you even understand what you are saying?", she said being shocked by his behavior.

"I'm insane Noona. Insanely in love with you. Is it wrong being in love? You're the one I always wished for. You're my first love and the last. I don't know how it happened but it did.", he said standing. Getting near to her, he held her hands in his and looked at her with teary eyes.

"Noona please.", he pleaded. "I love you and I can't live without you. Please don't marry someone else. Please marry me.", he pleadingly requested.

She shook her head in disbelief and yanked his hands away.

"You're young taehyung. And what you felt I'll just consider it as your mistake. But remember one thing taehyung. DO NOT REPEAT IT EVER AGAIN!", she was about to walk away but he again held her by her hand.

"Noona......", he couldn't continue as she harshly jerked his hand off.

"I'm leaving and it's a request. Please don't do anything that makes me hate you taehyung. Hating you is not what I want but it can happen if you act like a child, saying nonsense to me.", she said in a cold tone and abruptly left the room.

He fell down on the ground and tears started streaming his eyes.

No Noona. You can't marry someone else. You're mine. You were always mine and you will always be.

I won't let you get away from me Noona. Never!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I ran out of his house with the tears still streaming down my eyes.

I always considered him as my younger brother. And what he said to me made me feel really disgusting.

I was never comfortable with men but he was still the one I could comfortably talk to and even his touch never made me feel uncomfortable till this day. But his touch and eyes were different today.

Is this what he awalays thought of me as. He always considered me as a woman while I always thought of him to be a kid.

Now I feel offended by my own self for not recognizing his gaze earlier. Now if I look back then I can clearly understand why he was always so touchy towards me and why he always clinged to me.

Driving my car, I made my way back to my house.

Walking like a corpse, I made my way inside the house. Throwing my bag at the couch, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Coming back from the shower I went downstairs still with the same gloomy face.

"I'm home!", I heard a voice and my gaze. moved to the door.

He made his way to me and looked at me with his eyes narrowed.

"Seems like my sister got hit by a car.", he said in teasing manner but ignoring his presence I made my way to the kitchen.

Walking behind me, he sat on the counter shelf observing my actions.

"So you're not even gonna answer back? Who taught you so much manners?", he sarcastically said but I still kept my quiet.

He tried to laugh but stopped as he found me completely silent.

Getting off the counter he stood besides me and placed his hand over my forehead.

"What is your problem Yoongi!", I yelled and removed his hand from my forehead.

"I take my words back. You have no manners. You should call me oopa! I'm  three years elder than you!", he nearly shouted at my ear but I still didn't say anything.

Taking my bowl of noodles I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

He followed me behind with a scowl on his face and sat besides me.

"Okay. Now seriously tell. What happened to you?", he asked in a serious tone but I just huffed.

"Do you care?", I asked with a frown but he looked at me with a serious expression.

"Of course I do. I'm your elder brother and you are my responsibility.", he softly spoke with affection.

"I thought you only care about your friends.", I said sarcastically.

He looked down in guilt and sighed out loud.

"I'm sorry y/n. I know I shouldn't be staying at my friend's at night. I'm sorry for leaving you alone yesterday night.", he said in remorseful tone.

I sighed before looking at him.

"Okay. But stop doing it now. You know I'm about to get married and I have less time to spend at my house. I am only gonna stay here for a month more and I wanted to spend this whole month with you. Yet you always ignore me and always give priority to your friends.", I said with a gloomy face but he instantly hugged me.

"I'm sorry. From tommorow onwards all my time is your my pie. Let's go to shopping tomorrow and after that we can do the dinner out. What say?", he asked with a smile and I instantly nodded my head like a kid.

"Thank you Oppa!", I exclaimed with excitement and instantly hugged him tight.

Little did the happy sister and brother knew that they were being watched by a specific someone who was not happy with their affection towards each other.

Would their love for each other remain the same or it will muddify under the dust of time and difficult circumstances?