Episode 4

The next day:

Third person's pov:

The whole room was a mess now. Everything was completely broken, scattered at the floor.

A slight knock was heard at the door which made him even more angry.

"How many time do I need to tell? JUST GET LOST!", he shouted out loud with frustration. He was crying with hiccups sitted at the floor with his back resting at the side of bed.

A slight creaking sound was heard and with that Ms Kim made her way inside her son's room.

"What happened to my taehyungie? Why is the room looking like this?", she asked crouching down in front of him.

He slightly lifted his head and looked at his mother with his red teary eyes.

"Mom. N-Noona.", he said crying with hiccups.

"What about y/n taehyungie? Did she misbehave with you? If she did then don't worry I'll teach her a lesson......", she couldn't complete as he interrupted.

"No mom! Noona........ she is getting m-married.", he said crying even louder.

"I know taehyungie and that is why she emailed her resignation yesterday.", she explained but his eyes got even wider listening to her.

"R-Resignation?", he said completely shocked.

"Yes dear but what happened?", she asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"No mom! She cannot give her resignation! She need to come, mom. Please bring her back!", he asked like a kid holding his mother's hand.

"It's okay taheyung. Your mom will get you a better tutor......"

"No mom! I said I WANT HER! ONLY HER!!!", he shouted out loud which made her flinch at his voice.

"Taehyungie please listen.", she tried to calm him down but he was not ready to listen to anything.

"No mom, please bring her back! You want me to join the office right? I'll do that mom. You want me to complete my degree with good grades? I'll do that too. But please bring noona back mom.", he pleaded holding her hands tight.

"Taehyung.....", she tried to talk but again got cut by him.

"Please.....", he pleaded with his teary red eyes looking into her's.

Giving up looking at his disheveled state, she slightly nodded her head in agreement.

She knew that it's difficult yet she couldn't resist her son's pleadings. She always got him whatever he wanted and this time is no different.

She needs to get him what he wants like she always did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with a slight headache and tired body, nearly at the afternoon.

I spent the whole day with jin, yesterday. After doing the lunch we went to the amusement park together.

Indeed it was fun being with him. His never ending talks and his silliness always makes me smile.

When my brother suggested me to marry his boss, I was really not sure about it. All I ever heard about him was that he is cold and rude to everyone. Even Oppa himself used to ramble about how he made him do a lot of work at the office.

It was only about time that Oppa and him got really close to each other and became friends. He even used to come to our house to spend time with Oppa.

And that is how he met me. He told my brother about his feelings towards me and Oppa not being a typical brother supported him to propose to me.

Although I was very hesitant to say a yes but considering oppa being his friend I eventually said a yes.

And thankfully there's not even a single moment I regretted my decision. He was always so nice to me and my Oppa that I always felt that he is a part of our family.

Getting downstairs, I saw Oppa having his breakfast.

"Morning!", he said looking at me but I completely ignored him going to the kitchen. He stood up from his place, leaving his breakfast and walked towards me.

"I know my princess is angry with me.", he said standing at my back but I still ignored him.

Taking a deep sigh he continued.

"I'm sorry pie. You know I was ready for the plan but suddenly there appeared a lot of work at the office so I couldn't take you out myself and had to ask jin.", he explained. Still not getting an answer, he turned me around to face him.

"I'm really sorry princess. I promise we will make a plan soon. Just my cute little sister and me. Okay?", he asked in a coaxing manner and I slightly nodded my head.

"You know you're the nicest sister?", he asked with a smile. I nodded like a kid and smiled at him.

"Okay then let me make my princess her breakfast. You just go and sit on the couch. Okay?", he said and pushed me towards the living room.

Indeed he's the best brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I turned off the television and layed down lazily on the couch with my eyes closed. I have a lot of time now as I suddenly left both of my jobs. So now it's really hard to pass the time.

I stirred up, hearing the door bell ring. Getting up from the couch, I made my way to the door.

I lazily opened the door but for startled by the unexpected appearance.

"Hello Miss y/n!"